Prologue

I saw him across the room. He looked up and saw me too. I blushed. He smiled.

There was an instant attraction between us. I could feel the sexual energy in the air.

I had been watching him since I arrived.

Do I want to get involved with him?

I don't know but damn, he looked good. He intrigued me.

We had been giving each other some strong sexual vibes from across the room. Just the thought of a secret encounter made me curious.

Our eyes met, yet only for a moment. He looked like he could devour me instantly.

As I took a sip of my drink, I saw him leave the room.

My stomach sank. A tinge of disappointment ran across me.

Did he just leave? Is he gone for good?

I looked around to see if I could just catch a glimpse of him, somewhere - anywhere.

I felt as if he was still watching me. Watching me frantically look for him. I could still feel his gaze.

I decided to excuse myself to the kitchen to try and see where he may have ventured there.

As I approached the kitchen, he snatched me into the bedroom across the hall from the kitchen.

He quickly closes the door and locks it.

"I've been watching you all night," he says.

"Really?"

"Yes," he said.

The sexual tension was present in the room.

He grabbed me and kissed me hard, his tongue probing my mouth.

So much for introductions.