Reasons

Marcus

I could tell Siedah was a different type of female. She didn't flinch when it came to Justine. As a matter of fact, she was ready to throw hands if Justine got out of place. I really don't know why Justine is still trying to holla at me, I'm done with her on so many levels and she knows it.

I drove Siedah over to my loft to get away from the madness and to spend a little time with her. We decided on an agreement and I wanted to know the full details before I got involved as I don't need anyone catching feelings; I don't think I could handle another 'Justine' situation.

"So what's this place?" Siedah said as I pulled up outside of what looked like an abandoned warehouse.

"It's my place. I have a loft here. I figured we needed another spot to meet up so, this will work,"

I said as I turned off the car.

"You live here?"

"No, well sometimes. It's my studio. I use it to make my music, but it has a loft bedroom just in case I work late at night,"

"Do you work late a lot?"

"From time to time, I do. I want to be where Franklin is, so in order for me to do that, I have to work hard, which means I have to put in the time," I said, opening the door and getting out. I walked around to the passenger door and opened it for her.

Siedah slid out of the car looking all good and shit. She made me curious because she was a bad bitch. She was not like any type of female that I had dealt with. She carried herself with a higher standard and I could tell she wasn't going to deal with any bullshit.

"Interesting," she said as I closed the door. I held her hand and led her to my studio loft. I opened the door and turned on the lights and invited her in. 

"Make yourself at home." I said pointing to the lounge chairs and couches in the sitting area. "Do you want something to drink?"

"You got a Heineken?"

"A woman after my own heart," I said, opening the fridge and pulling out two bottles of Heineken and taking off the caps.

"So how long have you known Franklin?" she asked as I passed her the beer. I sat down next to her as she took a sip.

"I've known him for a minute now, he got me started in music. How about you? How long have you known him?"

"For as long as he has been with Monica. She's my girl, we grew up together,"

"Oh ok, that's cool y'all still hang out,"

"Yeah, she keeps me grounded so to speak. Well, sometimes she tries to hook me up," she said, looking at me and giving me a wink. I chuckled because Franklin was trying to do the same thing, yet I didn't know Siedah was the female he was trying to introduce me to.

"Yeah, I feel you," I said looking at her and taking a swig of my beer.

"So interesting night huh?"

"Very. I'm sorry. I didn't expect Justine to...."

"No worries. I just gotta keep my guard up 'cause I don't think she's done," she said, taking another swig.

She might be right. I didn't expect Justine to be like that especially since she was the one who dipped out. But just like a bitch to try and come back after she fucked up, begging to be forgiven.

"True, I'm sorry." I said giggling and shaking my damn head. I really didn't think she would go that route.

"That's all your fault," she said laughing. I looked at her like she was crazy. "You shouldn't have fucked her so good," she finished.