Snacks

Marcus

I picked Siedah up from work and decided to have a little 'snack' before we went to eat dinner. She looked cute, dressed down and casual. She looked like she could make anything look good. At the moment, I wanted her to make my bed sheets look good.

I unlocked the door, flicked on the lights and she walked into the space. I flipped a few switches and turned on a few lights around the loft to set the mood and atmosphere.

"Ok you got this shit set up in here huh?" she said taking off her shoes and getting comfy.

"Yeah, you know how it is. I gotta make it nice," I said, walking over to her and kissing her lips. She melted in my hands. Her lips felt so good.

"Mmmm, I've been missing those lips," I said as I kissed her again slowly, licking across her top lip.

"Mmm, I've got some other lips that's been missing your lips too,"

"Oh yeah, well I gotta kiss them too," I said, pulling her closer as I kissed her deeply. I slid my hand around and grabbed her ass. She had just the right amount of ass that I could grab in one handful.

I stepped back as my dick started getting hard in my pants. "Let me turn on some music," I said I walked over to my setup and tapped the screen to wake up my computer. I put a nice playlist that would give us at least 3 hours even though we only had 2.

I held her hand and guided her up the metal staircase to the loft area where I had a queen size bed available for such an occasion. This was going to be the first meet up, whereas we could enjoy each other in the moment and not worry about someone busting in to interrupt us.

Siedah stood before me as the lights flickered all around the perimeter of the place along with a colorful, rotating spotlight flashing against as we stood quietly in front of each other. I touched her shoulder and ran my finger down her arm. She stepped to me and kissed my neck sending a warm feeling down to my dick and awakening the monster within.

I removed my jacket and shirt and stood before her in my white tank top. She removed her white, cropped sweater revealing a red satin bra accentuating her voluptuous breasts. I leaned in and kissed her shoulder as she pulled me closer by my pants. She unbuckled my pants as I reached around and unfastened her bra letting her twins hang loose.

I stepped out of my pants and threw them to the side as she had stepped out of her jeans; she looked delicious as she stood there in her matching red satin panties.

"Damn girl," I said walking over to her, my dick was hard and standing at attention. "You look sexy as shit,"

"Thank you," she said, taking a hold of my member. "You're not so bad yourself," she said, leaning in and licking my nipple.

Now, I never thought I would enjoy a female licking my nipples as I've had other chick try and it didn't do anything. But it was the way Siedah licked them, slow and sensual. She looked at me as she licked circles on my chest as she started stroking my shit in my underwear.

"Fuck, baby girl," I moaned as she had a nice grip and she felt good. She pulled down my underwear and I stepped out, kicking them to the side. I grabbed a condom out of my dresser and slid it on.

I kissed her hard and deep. She moaned as she sucked my tongue into her mouth and continued stroking me. She was making my shit hard as she pinched my nipple. She was some kind of freaky.

I wanted to feel her. I wanted to taste her. I wanted to fuck her, good. With no interruptions.

I quickly picked her up and dropped her down on the bed. She smiled and bounced in the middle of the bed. She made my bed sheets look damn good. Siedah sat up on the bed, resting herself on her elbows, looking at me - wanting me.