Deal

Siedah

I was in an uncompromising position when this bitch decided to bust into the room. She looked pissed off standing in the middle of the room still with the wine bottle.

She was drunk. And mad.

"Who the fuck are you? His girlfriend?" I said, still straddling Marcus. We had just finished and this bitch wanted to take it from zero to 100 real quick.

She looked at me like I had asked her a question that she didn't know the answer to.

"What's it to you?" she replied putting her hands on her hips.

Yet again, another bitch that don't know how to let go from a nigga.

"I take that as a No," I said as I released myself from Marcus and crawled to get off the bed while keeping my eye on her.

Then suddenly Franklin and Monica came busting through the door as Marcus got off the bed while fastening his pants.

"Oh Shit!" Franklin said as he entered quickly and stopped.

"Fuck Franklin, I told you to keep an eye on her man!" Marcus yelled pointing at the chick.

"My bad, dawg," he chuckled, turning towards Monica who was just wrapping her head around the entire incident. "She got away from me. You shoulda locked the door,"

"Wait," Monica said, walking over to me while I adjusted my dress. " Bitch is he the one you were telling me about?" she asked.

"Shhh," I shooed her as Marcus smiled at me.

"Who the fuck are you?" The chick asked again.

"Bitch please, don't worry about it!" Marcus yelled.

"Justine, you need to just chill girl," Monica turned towards her. "You and Marcus ain't even together anymore, so why the fuck are you tripping?" Monica said. Everybody looked at her and she glared at me.

"Bitch," she spoke.

"I got your bitch - bitch," I said looking dead at her ass. She rolled her eyes and looked at Marcus.

"Can I talk to you Marcus?" she asked.

"No," he said.

"Justine, why don't we take you outta here and get you a bit sober 'cause you making yourself look real stupid right now," Monica said as she walked over to Justine and guided her out the room.

Franklin looked at me and smiled.

"Siedah," he said, bowing his head a bit.

"Franklin," I smiled. He looked at Marcus and tilted his head.

"This her?" he asked Marcus, pointing at me.

Marcus looked at me standing there looking back at him, "Yup, this is her." Franklin smiled and shook his head in approval while he moved to the door. 

"Well I'll let y'all do - y'all," he pointed at us as he backed out the door.

And then there was us - again.

We stood in the dimly lit room, adjusting ourselves for a conversation.

"We gotta stop meeting like this," he finally said. Marcus shook his head and chuckled.

"I was thinking the same thing," I said, adjusting myself, making sure my titties were in my dress correctly. "So who is the chick?"

"Oh, yeah, sorry 'bout that," he said as he walked over and stood in front of me. His gaze melted into my soul. "That's my ex, Justine. She's a lil...,"