Fortunately, Zhang Xinwei has been working hard for many years, and his rank and salary are not low, so he can sustain it, but he is a little tight on weekdays.

What fell on Xu Qinghe was indescribable embarrassment.

He has been staying since the first year of junior high school and has to be careful every time he takes out living expenses. It's even more uncomfortable when the school asks you to pay any fees.

Therefore, when he chooses a university, he will naturally choose majors with cheap tuition and various subsidies. After going to college, I worked hard part-time and made money everywhere...

"Old Dream" was his first serious film, and the effect was pretty good. But luck plays a bigger part.

The little junior brother he plays in it has an image that matches his own appearance and he doesn't have many lines. In this way, he was cut many times. If the director didn't really like his appearance, he might have been replaced halfway through.

Although he stumbled, he experienced the joy of acting.

But luck will not always favor him. If he wants to continue acting in the future, he can't do this.

It was like this in his last life. He was riddled with scandals, constantly negative, and had just had a miscarriage. He originally wanted to rely on his acting skills to make a comeback, but he fell flat on his face in the new drama and was ridiculed by the entire Internet...

So this time, he is bound to make up for this.

Before leaving the capital, he specifically asked several friends for advice, and they all suggested that he pull the tab first. The so-called pull-out is to watch classic dramas over and over again, slowing down and watching them until you understand every character and every line in them.

It's easy to say, but really difficult to do.

Watching a drama a hundred and eighty times will really make you vomit. There must be such time.

Xu Qinghe couldn't go anywhere during this period of time when she was expecting her baby. She still had people to take care of three meals a day and other trivial matters, so she could focus on this.

On this day, after dinner, he usually went to the audio-visual hall on the first floor to watch movies.

He has watched this movie not a hundred times but maybe eighty times. He knows the lines by heart without saying anything. At least when a character says one sentence, he can pick up the next sentence... He continues to watch it in order to learn acting skills.

But he had watched it too many times, and the heating in the video room was too strong and the sofa was too soft... He fell asleep directly.

When I woke up, the movie had been stopped for who knows how long, and there was only the standby screen on the projection.

He picked up his phone and looked at it. It's already past ten o'clock.

After simply packing up his things and turning off the projector, he yawned and went upstairs.

As soon as I walked to the living room, I heard a deep voice coming from upstairs——

"Where have you gone?"

Xu Qinghe raised his head.

A tall man wearing a dark gray coat and wrapped in the cold wind stood at the staircase on the second floor, looking down at him: "It's so late, where have you been?"

Xu Qinghe rubbed his eyes and couldn't help but yawned again: "I didn't go anywhere, I fell asleep in the video hall."

Pei Shengye: "..." Turned around and walked towards the room.

Xu Qinghe also slowly walked upstairs. After taking a few steps, he suddenly realized: "How do you know I'm not in the room?"

Pei Shengye didn't look back: "Usually at this time, you are still scrolling through your phone." His laughter could be heard through the door.

Xu Qinghe was embarrassed and coughed: "Did I bother you? Next time-" He paused.

Pei Shengye took two steps and didn't hear the second half of what he said, so he stopped and turned around, looking at him doubtfully.

Xu Qinghe held his waist and forced a smile: "Well, please come over and help me."

Pei Shengye frowned: "You want-"

"Maybe," Xu Qinghe took a deep breath, "I'm going to give birth early."

Chapter 12

Pei Shengye was very calm. He stepped down the steps with long legs, held his arm, and asked, "What's going on? Didn't the doctor say that he will be admitted to the hospital next week for delivery?"

Xu Qinghe was a little shaken. He took a deep breath and steadied himself: "It's probably early... My water broke. Go to the hospital quickly. "

Pei Shengye: "Don't worry." He bent down and picked him up.

Xu Qinghe put his arm around his shoulders and neck and said, "It's very dangerous if the amniotic fluid breaks first. Go and drive quickly -"

Pei Shengye hugged him and turned around.

Xu Qinghe was anxious: "Where are you going -"

"boom--"

There was a loud noise, and the entire row of copper pipe handrails shook.

Xu Qinghe clearly saw that there was a dent in the copper pipe handrail.

He was numb: "...You violent man! What will happen if you shout?"

Pei Shengye ignored him and said to several bodyguards who rushed out: "Drive to the hospital."

"yes."

The bodyguard rushed out.

Pei Shengye then carried Xu Qinghe towards the door.

Aunt Lin and Uncle Liu heard the sound and came out. Before they could ask, Xu Qinghe said to them, "Let's go to the hospital. You guys go to sleep first."

Aunt Lin was shocked: "Did you fall?"

"No no."

After a few words, Pei Shengye had already carried him out of the door.

There was a sudden brake sound and the car arrived.

Xu Qing and Aunt Lin waved to them and were put into the car. Before they could sit down, the car rushed out.

Xu Qinghe: "..."

Fortunately, the dogecoin man still remembered to hold him down.

Pei Shengye quickly put on his seat belt and took out his cell phone to call the hospital.

"The water just broke. Labor pain? Let me ask." He turned to look at Xu Qinghe.

Xu Qinghe tried his best to be as understated as possible: "It begins now."

The warm yellow light of the street lamp kept passing by outside the window, reflecting his pale face clearly.

Pei Shengye paused and continued: "The labor pains are starting now... Okay, we'll be there soon."

Late at night in winter, as we neared the outskirts of the city, there was little traffic on the road. The bodyguard stepped on the accelerator and turned right at a red light, making a wide detour to avoid it.

After galloping all the way, it took less than ten minutes to arrive at the hospital.

Doctors and nurses were already waiting at the door. As soon as the car stopped, they rushed over.

Pei Shengye took Xu Qinghe out, who had unbuckled his seatbelt, and placed him on the mobile hospital bed.

The doctors and nurses quickly gathered the bed and rushed to the hospital.

Xu Qinghe is a man and does not have a normal birth canal. If he wants to give birth, he can only have a caesarean section. The incident happened so suddenly that he was unable to undergo general anesthesia and could only receive local anesthesia on his waist.