"I agree. Wonwoo, try find their whereabouts, including upcoming plans or anything." The Choi ordered, spinning the pen between his fingers.

The Jeon began typing on his laptop, moving his fingers quickly across the keyboard. "There is this one event occurring at the club. It's a gambling event occurring on- tomorrow." The members began paying more attention as their leader wrote something onto the projector. "It occurs at 9pm but you need a ticket to enter. Let me try find it."

"Alright. Even if it's last minute, we are going to this event. I'll have around three members to attend while the rest stay on-site. Wonwoo, do you know if any of the VIPs are going to be attending?"

"It says around 40 people are attending, including the VIPs and Yoon Eunwoo." He informed, scrolling through the screen, occasionally typing a few things.

Seungcheol sighed, resting his face onto his hands that stabilised him over the table. "Jeonghan, Shua, Soonyoung. Are you guys okay with that?"

"Wait, should Jeonghan really be going? Won't they find out his identity?" Dokyeom questioned.

"Don't worry. That's apart of the plan. Not his identity, but just him." The Choi enlightened.

"I can forge three tickets. I'll print them by tomorrow." The Jeon continued typing fast letters and commands into his device.

"Good. You are all dismissed. Call me if you have any other ideas or new information." The Choi announced as everyone began packing up and leaving the common meeting room.

The next day rose upon the wealthy gang.

Jeonghan watched as his member, Soonyoung worked out inside the training room, he leaned on the side of the door, waiting for him. The Kwon was way to focused on his exercise to notice the male that stood there.

"Let's go. You've been working out for the whole day." The Yoon chuckled lightly, jump-scaring Soonyoung out of his trance.

"Is it already 6?" He questioned, receiving a nod from his fellow member.

The two then made their way to the changing rooms, selecting the costumes that Minghao provided them before fixing up their hair and hooking in their ear pieces. Jeonghan was dressed in a deep v-neck white shirt along with a pair of blue jeans. His short, black hair was parted in the center. Soonyoung wore a black leather jacket over a simple tee shirt with black trousers. Lastly, Joshua slipped on a brown jacket and a matching pair of lighter brown pants.

The three of them made their way to the hacking room, in which they surrounded Mingyu who sat in the rolling chair.

"Here are the tickets. Make sure you keep them on your way out. I'm sure you already know how to go through the entrance, you just need to enter the middle door." The Kim instructed, using the videos and images from the last time they visited the club. "Here are the cases of money. Don't worry, it's fake."

He handed over the cases to Jeonghan, in which the male held in by the handle, feeling the heavy weight of its components.

"They have camera attached inside the casino machines, we logged them out of it. Try play more with other people near the table and most importantly, try to play with Yoon Eunwoo. I'm not sure if he'll play a lot but Junhui made a disguised drink that you should offer him. The drink will make him hallucinate, he may be able to tell you something. You can pick it up at the kitchen. I'm sure everything else, you guys are aware of."

And off, the three members drove off to the club, followed by a van consisting of a few other members in disguise.

They entered the familiar club through the isolated wall, meeting with a tall and large male dressed in a pattern suit. He held his hands together over the centre of his body, tilting his bald head to the side as he eyed the three guests. He wasn't much different from the previous body guard, other than the fact that he was sleeping.

Soonyoung non-chalantly showed him the tickets along with the members behind him, he simply viewed them with a raised eyebrow before letting them go.

Azure club we pray on ur downfall