Alone

Y/n x Julia Grosso

*Y/n pov*

I was scrolling through Netflix trying to figure out what to watch Jessie Fleming is my roommate for the camp... suddenly there's a knock on the door. I just got out of the shower not to long ago so I'm just in my sports bra and boxers.

I get up and open the door, where I'm met with the one and only Julia Grosso. I move to the side and let her come into the room, Julia walks in. I notice her ass and how good it looks in her shorts.

Julia turns to look at me and catches me looking at her ass. Julia smirks and gives it a little shake. I bite my lip as I continue to look at her ass as she shakes it. Julia moves to the bed, and sits down, she motions me over with her finger.

I gulp and walk over to her. She places both of her hands on my thighs and let her hands slowly roam upwards to my crotch. "Where's Jessie?" She asks in a seductive tone.

"O-out w-with Kalien on a date they're g-gonna be a w-while." I stutter as her hands rub my crotch over my boxers.

Julia smirks, and looks up at me. "So we have sometime to have some fun." Julia says. I can't form words so I just nod.

"First, I'm gonna suck you dry. Then afterwards, you are gonna fuck my brains out." Julia says.

Julia grabs my shoulders and pushes me back onto the bed, I lay there as Julia pulls my boxers off and tosses them to the side. She takes my dick in her hand and slowly starts stroking me. I moan and lay my head back on the pillow.

Julia stops, she spits on my dick covering it in spit and takes my length in her mouth. I moan, Julia hums against my dick, Julia starts bobbing her head slowly.

"Fuck" I mutter.

Julia continues bobbing her head, I mean in pleasure as I feel the tip of my dick hitting the back of her throat.

I run my fingers through her hair. "Fuck, r-right there J-Julia."

Julia picks up the pace and bobs her head faster, after 10 minutes of an amazing blow job I start to feel the familiar feeling in my balls.

"J-Julia.. I'm gonna..." I'm unable to earn her in time. I bust my load in her mouth.

Julia takes my dick out of her mouth. Julia opens her mouth, showing me all the cum and then swallows it.

"You taste good." Julia says seductively.

"Fuck... that was amazing." I reply.

Julia smirks and then kisses me. I can taste myself on her lips, man she wasn't lying I do taste good. I stop kissing her and start kissing her neck, Julia raises her arms. I raise her shirt over her head and toss it to the side, I unhook her bra and toss it to the side.

I lay her down and kiss her from her neck down to her stomach. I stop and look up at her silently asking for permission, Julia nods. I slide her shorts off along with her underwear in one swift motion and toss them to the side.

I kiss the inside of her thighs, teasing her and then lick her folds. Julia moans and grabs my head, I insert a finger and finger her as I continue licking her folds. Julia moans, as I continue adding Pressure on her folds.

"Shit Y/n." Julia says.

I start eating her out, Julia wraps her thighs around my head moaning in pleasure. I finger her as I continue eating her out, I speed up my pace.

"Shit! Y/N." Julia screams.

I feel her walls clamp around my finger. She was close to Cumming. I go as fast as I could, Julia was screaming my name by now.