Feel Full

Y/n x Eseme Morgan

*Y/n's pov*

It was game day. I wake up to my alarm at 8:30 am, I roll over and turn off my alarm. Eseme groans and wake up. "Mmm what time is it?" She asks.

"8:30 am, it's game day so we gotta get up and start getting ready." I say.

"Lovely, can't wait." Eseme says.

I get ready and change into my kit, I go into the bathroom and brush my hair and teeth. I come back into the room and Eseme was in her panties and bra and getting dressed. I quickly cover my eyes.

"Ah shit! So sorry, I didn't know you where getting ready." I say.

Eseme blushes darkly in embarrassment. "Your all good, I should be apologizing, I thought you left the room and was downstairs already."

"N-No I'm still h-here." I say.

I can't help but check her out, my eyes travel to her panties. I bite my lip as she turns around, I see her ass. She giggles.

"Y/n my eyes are up here." She says.

"Right S-Sorry." I say, I blush darkly in embarrassment that she just caught me checking her out.

Eseme smirks and gives her ass a little shake. "Like what you see love?"

"Y-Yes, now c-come on we're gonna be late." I say.

Eseme smirks and gets dressed, she quickly brushes her teeth and hair. She comes back into the room. "Let's go." She says.

We put our shoes on and leave the room once we have everything we need.

"Let's go eat breakfast love. I'm starving." Eseme says and taps my ass.

I blush darkly when she taps my ass. I follow her down to the conference room and check out her ass as she walks.

We get to the conference room, we get food and sit down. I sit in the corner and eat my food, I have my AirPods in and in game mode.

Today we were playing against Spain, I finish eating and get on the bus. The rest of the team gets on and we go to the stadium. We get off, we start warming up.

The game starts, I'm on the bench watching the game. I was lost in thought. I come back to reality when I hear my name being called.

"Y/n go warm up, Your going in." Coach says as she is focused on the game.

I nod, I get up and start warming up and get ready to go in. Coach called me over, I go in for Alessia. We high five and I take my position on the field. The game continues, I get the ball and dribble it up the field. I get 20 years from the goal and smash my foot into the ball.

The ball flies past a couple players and the goalie and straight into the back of the net. Me and the girls celebrate, Eseme jumps into my arms I laugh and catch her.

"Do that 4 more times and I'll reward you later love." Eseme says. She lowers her hand and rubs my bulge.

I moan and blush darkly as she does this. "Promise?"

"Promise." Eseme says. She pecks my cheek.

"If not I'll make you my free use slut and cum dumpster." I say.

Eseme moans at the thought, I smirk and squeeze her ass. Rachel Daly sees this and smirks.

"Come on love birds. We got a game to win." Rachel says.

I giggle and out Eseme down, we get back into our positions. We continue the game, I get the ball again and dribble it up the field. I get to 50 years a away and smash my foot into the ball.