Sticky Surprise

Y/n x Molly Pike

*Y/n's pov*

Molly has been teasing me all practice. After we get dismissed from practice we go to the locker room, I look over and notice Molly was still at her locker. She saw me watching her and smirks and starts stripping her clothes slowly. I shake my head at her as I feel my cheeks burning up. I feel myself getting hard I grab my towel and put it on my lap and cover my boner.

I go back to messing around on my phone, as I'm messing around on my phone I get a text message.

Molly: Are you hard?

Me:.... No

Molly: yeah sure, I saw your boner before you covered it up with a towel.

Me: Of course I'm hard. Your teasing me.

Molly: Aw does someone need a release?

Me: Shut up, I don't need help.

Molly: Okay if you say so, here you go so you can rub one out real quick when every one leaves.

Molly sends me 2 pictures, the first one was her in her sports bra and underwear. She was bending over in front of the mirror. In the second picture she isn't wearing a bra only underwear, she was sitting in front of the mirror spreading her legs.

Me: Fuck your really trying to tease me, aren't you?

Molly: Maybe... Is it working?

Me: Yes, it is.

I look up from my phone, Molly smirks at me. She grabs her things and then leaves the locker room. Soon all the girls are gone and it's just me In the locker room.

I take off my sports bra and underwear. I grab my towel and head to the showers, while I was showering I start thinking of the two pictures Molly sent me.

I look down and notice I have a boner, I grab the bar of soap. I run some of the soap on my hand, I put the soap back on the little shelf. I wrap my hand around my dick and slowly start jerking off as I think of the 2 pictures she sent.

God Molly has such a fat ass, I think of myself fucking her and draining my balls inside of her, after 5 minters of jerking off I feel my balls tighten. After one last stroke I shoot webs of sticky cum all over the shower wall.

"Ah fuck." I mutter to myself. I continue jerking off as the last of my cum oozes out of my dick.

I wash my hands and then start washing my hair and body. I rinse my body and then turn of the shower, I grab my towel. After drying off I change into new clothes.

I grab my stuff and leave the locker room. I get back to the hotel and go to my room, I unlock the door and go inside. I close the door behind me, I throw my bag off to the side and collapse onto the bed.

My phone pings letting me know I have a new text message. I grab my phone and check it.

Molly: Did those pictures help?

Me: Yes, thank you.

Molly: Good, glad I could help.

Me: Yup.

Molly: Hey after dinner did you wanna hangout.... Maybe a little Netflix and chill.

Me: Yeah, for sure. I'm down to hangout after dinner.

Molly: Cool, see you after dinner.

Me: See you after dinner.

I swipe up and turn my phone off. I head to dinner, after eating me and Molly head back to my room since our roommates are hanging out in her room for the night.