Birthday Present

Y/n x Gio Queiroz

*Y/n's pov*

We just finished practiced, we grab out things and head to the locker room. The girls shower and change, I sit on the bench in front of my locker and mess around on my phone. Waiting for the girls to finish up in the locker room, the girls finish showering and changing and leave the locker room. It was just me left in the locked room, I take off my clothes, bra and boxers. I grab my towel and hit the showers.

I get into the showers and turn it on. I start washing my hair and body, after a little while I rinse off my hair and body and then turn off the shower.

I grab my towel and dry off, I come out of the showers and go back to my locker. I put on a new sports bra and boxers. I change into a new shirt and shorts. I grab my things and leave the locker room, I find a seat on the bus and sit down.

We leave the stadium and head back to the hotel. We finally get back to the hotel and go inside, me and Gio go upstairs to our room. Gio unlocks the door and opens it.

We go inside, i take off my shoes and set my stuff off to the side. I plop down on my bed and sigh in relief. Gio giggles at me.

"Your so dramatic." Gio says.

"Yeah yeah." I reply.

We chill in our room until it's times for dinner. After an hour we go downstairs for dinner, we get our food and sit down at a table. While we are eating coach taps his cup with his spoon, we get quiet as he stands up.

"First off I wanna congratulate you girls for winning the game against Mexico. Second, do forget today is Y/n's birthday." Coach says.

The girls all clap and cheer. "So after dinner we are gonna celebrate her birthday and have cake." Coach says.

The girls continues cheering and clapping. I smile and laugh,"Happy birthday Y/n." The girls say.

"Thank you guys. I really appreciate it." I reply.

I shake coaches hand and hug him. "Happy birthday kiddo." He says.

"Thank you." I say. We finish eating dinner and we celebrate and eat cake, coach puts on a movie as we eat cake.

Gio tells me shes going to go back up to the room and call it a night. Coach starts the movie, during the movie my phone pings. Letting me know that I have a new text message.

I grab my phone and check it.

Gio: come up to the room after the movie, I have a birthday present for you.

Me: Okay, I'll be up in a bit.

After the movie I decide to call it a night and go upstairs to our room. I unlock the door and open it. I close the door behind me and lock it. I turn and see Gio walking towards me, she was only wearing her bra and Panties.

I bit my lip and check her out as she walks towards me. I instantly get hard at the sight in front of me. She notices this and smirks.

"Is someone hard?" She asks.

I blush darkly and nod, "I may have an idea on what we we can do about that." She says.

She's now in front of me, she pins me against the door. She kisses me and I kiss back, it turns into a heated make out session.

Gio continues making out with me, she rubs my dick over my shorts, I moan in the kiss. Gio smiles in the kiss and pulls away.

"I want you to eat me out." Gio says.

I quickly flip us around. I pin her against the door, I make out with her. I kiss her from her neck down to her chest. I kiss from her chest down to her stomach.