7 Minutes of Heaven

Y/n x Julia Grosso

*Y/n's pov*

We just finished up a game against USA. We just got back to the hotel, everyone goes to their rooms and get cleaned up. Me and Julia go up to our room, the group decided to do game night in our room for tonight.

"I'm gonna shower." Julia says.

I nod, and go back to messing around on my phone. I was scrolling through Reddit and find a picture of Julia on Reddit and it's picture of her bending over to get the ball.

I bit my lip, Julia had a really fat ass. I grab my crotch and fix my shorts as I feel myself starting to get hard just looking at the picture.

I hear the shower turn off. After 10 minutes the door to the bathroom opens and Julia comes out.

"Showers all yours." Julia says.

I nod. I grab my stuff and go into the bathroom, I close the door and lock it behind me. I start the shower, I look down and notice that I'm hard. I blush darkly embarrassed.

Julia probably saw my boner. I take off my clothes, my bra and underwear. I start the shower and get in, I wash my hair and body. After a little while I rinse my hair and body, I look down and notice that I'm still hard.

I turn off the shower, I reach out of the shower and grab my phone. I bring it into the shower and go to Reddit, I find the picture I found of Julia bending over to get the ball.

I wrap my hand around my dick and slowly start stroking my dick. I moan quietly and stroke my dick a bit faster, I close my eyes and I can see Julia bending over in front of me.
----
Julia was bending over in front of me. To get the ball, I start touching and squeezing her ass. She laugh a bit and moans. "Mmm." I pull her shorts and thong down her legs and toss them to the side.

I lick her asshole. Jules moans and grabs her ass pulling her ass cheeks apart so I have easier access. I grab her ass cheeks and start licking and eating her ass.

Jules moans loudly. "F-fuck Y/n."

I continue licking and eating her ass. Jules moans loudly. "Fuck Y/n right there, just like that." Jules moans.

I lick and eat her ass faster. After a while I stand up, I take off my shorts and boxers. My dick springs out. I rub my dick my dick through her folds and spit on her asshole. I slowly push my dick in her ass.

We both moan, In pleasure as I thrust in and out of her ass slowly. "F-fuck Y/n! Just like that." Jules moans.

I pick up the pace and fuck her faster, my balls slapping against her skin. I moan In pleasure, I feel my balls tighten.

"S-shit, I'm close." I moan.

"Me too, Daddy. Don't stop." Jules moans.

I moan in pleasure and bust my load inside her. Jules cums all over my dick. We both moan as I shoot ropes of sticky cum inside her.
---
I moan quietly as I shoot ropes of sticky cum all over the shower wall, I moan and slowly stroke my dick as cum slowly oozes out of my dick and drips onto the shower floor.

I clean up, I dry off and get dressed. I put on a new sports bra, new boxers and then out on a new shirt and shorts.

I finish up in the bathroom. I come back into the room and plop down onto my bed.

"When will the girls be here?" I ask.

"After dinner." Julia replies.

I nod and mess around on my phone until dinner time. Dinner rolls around so we go downstairs to the cafe.