Helping Hand

Y/n x Alex Scott

Me and Alex are roommates this camp. Me and her are out exploring the city right now with a few girls from the team. We are currently shopping. One of the girls decided to do the idea of trying new things on but we have to take someone in the fitting room with them so we can rate their outfits and pick out which ones they should get.

Alex grabs my hand and leads me too the fitting room. We get to the fitting room and go inside. Alex closes the door behind us and locks it, I sit in the chair in the corner.

Alex sets her clothes on the small wooden bench/stool. I mess around on my phone she has her back to me. Alex takes off her jeans and shirt, leaving her in only her bra and panties.

She had her back to me so her ass was right there. I bit lip as I check out her ass, I feel myself getting hard. I grab my crotch and fix my shorts as I feel myself getting hard.

Fuck Alex has such a fat ass. I quickly look down at my phone, as Alex turns towards me and start trying things on.

"How does this look?" Alex asks.

She had on really short shorts, that made her ass pop and showed her curves. She had a short sleeve cut off on that showed her toned stomach and abs.

"I-it u-uh look g-good." I reply.

Alex giggles at my reaction. "What's wrong cat got your tongue?"

I laugh and shake my head. "It looks good on you."

"yeah looks like it, your mouth is hung open and your drooling." Alex says.

I blush darkly at her comment. "Yeah yeah whatever."

I look back down at my phone, Alex smirks, and changes she's now back in her bra and panties. Alex looks over at me and smirks.

"What?" I ask.

Alex walks over to me and stops in front of me. She turns her back to me and then bends over her ass right there near my face. Alex smirks and shakes it a bit.

"Wanna touch it?" She asks.

She shakes it a bit more. "Go on touch it baby."

I bite my lip, I grab her ass and squeeze it a bit. Alex moans, I slap her ass Alex moans and sits on my lap. She starts grinding against my lap and starts giving me a lap dance. I moan as she continues to grind against my lap, I moan as I feel myself getting hard.

I place my hands on her hips as she continues grinding against my lap. "Someone excited." Alex says.

I nod and moan as she continues grinding against me. Alex smirks and then stops, she gets off my lap and giggles and continues trying on clothes. I groan in annoyance.

"Your such a tease." I groan.

Alex laughs and goes back to trying on clothes, after a little while she finally has her outfits picked. The girls pay for their clothes and we leave the store.

We walk around and go to other stores, after a couple of hours I decide to go back to the hotel. Alex, was still out with the girls shopping.

I get to the hotel, and go up to mine and Alex room. I unlock the door and go Inside. I close the door behind me and lock it, I was so fucking turned on.

I take off, my shorts and boxers. I grab my laptop, and lube and lay down on the bed. I go to pornhub, I click on a video and slowly start stroking my dick slowly.

I continue master baiting as I watch the porn video I clicked on. I moan as I stroke, my rock hard dick. I moan in pleasure as I feel myself getting close to cumming.