Good Head

Y/n x Kristie Mewis

*Krisite's pov*

Me and Y/n have been checking each other out all practice. I was texting Kelly O'Hara last night, she told me that Y/n has a huge dick and is really good in bed.

I squeeze my thighs together as the thought of her dick runs through my head. I feel myself get wet at the thought of it.

I look over, I look at her crotch and can see the slight bulge in her shorts, I didn't notice she was next to me until she spoke up.

"Um Kristie, You okay?" She asks.

"What? Oh yeah sorry, lost in thought. Tired and really for practice to end already." I say chuckling.

She laughs at the comment. "I'm 100% with you on that."

I nod, I grab a water bottle and take a drink. Y/n joins me and also grabs a water bottle.

"You doing anything after practice later?" Y/n asks.

"No not that I know of why?" I reply.

"Cool, I was thinking of having some of the girls over for a movie night. You in for movie night?" Y/n asks.

"Yeah sure. Text me the time and room number and I'll be there." I reply.

Y/n nods. She gives me her phone number and then walks away as Coach announces we are doing a scrimmage.

45 minutes into the scrimmage coach blows and whistle, telling us that practice is over. I head to the locker room, Y/n was walking in front of me talking to a couple of the girls.

While we are walking I can't help but look down at at her as we are walking. Damn she has a great ass, I feel myself getting turned on again. I shake it off and follow them into the locker room.

We start changing while we are changing. I notice y/n sitting on the bench in front of her locker messing around on her phone.

10 minutes go by and we are the only two left, the rest of the team has left. She gets up and starts changing, she takes her shorts off leaving her in her boxers.

I look over and see her in her boxers, I blush darkly as I see the bulge, she looks over at me and I quickly look away. I take off my uniform leaving me in my sports bra and underwear. I look over at Y/N to see that she's fully changed and looking at me.

she looks away, she grabs her bag and then walks in my direction. she smiles and I smile back.

"Here is my phone number. I have your number saved but this is mine." Y/N says handing me a piece of paper.

She leaves the locker room. I finish getting undressed. I put a new sports bra and new boxers on. I put on new clothes, I grab my bag and leave the locker room.

I get on the bus. We leave the stadium and drive back to the hotel, I get off the bus and go upstairs to my room, I open the door and go inside. I lock the door behind me, I toss my bag to the side. I strip out of my clothes and go into the bathroom, I set my phone on the counter.

I start the shower. I take off my bra and underwear and get in the shower. I start shadowing I wash my hair and body. I rinse the soap off and then turn off the shower.

My phone pings as I step out of the shower. I grab my phone and check it.

Y/n: My hotel room is 306, girls are coming over after dinner. Bring extra clothes to sleep in, some people might be sleeping in my room tonight.

Me: Okay. See you at dinner.

I swipe up and turn off my phone. I dry off and coke out of the bathroom. I change into new clothes, I pack extra clothes into a spare bag and go down to dinner.