Trash Talk

Y/n x Bethany England

I was sweating bullets as I was waiting for a certain phone call. The coach from England came to one of my college games and watched me play, she told me she was impressed with my skills and invites me to their next camp in 2 weeks.

After 5 minutes of waiting my phone starts ringing. I click accept and hold the phone up to my ear.

"Hello?" I ask.

"Hello, may I speak with Y/n please?" They ask.

"This is her." I say.

"Hi Y/n this is Emma the coach of England. I was calling to inform you that you are on our roster for next camp. So I have some details for camp. Your flight is at 6 am in 2 weeks, Beth England is gonna be picking you up front the airport. you guys are Also roommates for this camp too. Beth and the rest of the girls are excited to meet you, they can't wait to meet you in person at camp." Emma says.

"I can't wait to meet the team in person either. I'm excited to start this new journey." I reply.

"That all the details I have for you right now. I'll inform you on the rest when you get to camp." Emma says.

"Thank you coach. See you in 2 weeks." I say.

"See you then." Coach says and hangs up.

I set my phone off to the side and start packing my suit case and bag for camp In 2 weeks. While I'm packing my thing my phone pings telling me I got a new text message. I grab my phone and check it.

Beth England: Hey Y/n! Hope everything is well. Just wanted to reach out and let you know that I'll be picking you up from the airport and we'll also be rooming together for this camp. Me and the girls can't wait to meet you in person.

Me: Hey Beth! Thank you for the info, can't wait to meet you in person either! I can't wait to be your roommate this camp either.

Beth: I'm exited to be roommates with you too.

I finish packing and continue texting back and fourth with Beth the rest of the day.

*Next week. Day of camp*

My alarm goes off at 3 am. I turn it off, I get up and shower and get ready. I brush my teeth, and make sure I have everything packed and ready to go. I grab my things and leave the house, I get an Uber to the airport. I pay the driver, I grab my things and go inside.

I hand the lady my plane ticket and board the plane. We finish boarding the plane and take off, after a 4 hour flight we finally land. I grab my bags and get off the plane.

I get my suit case from baggage claim and then go outside. Beth was already outside and waiting for me, I smile and walk over to her. Beth smiles and hugs me.

"It's nice to finally meet you in person." Beth says.

"You too." I say hugging back.

Beth helps me put my things in the trunk. We get in the rental car, Beth drives us back to the hotel. We get to the hotel, I grab my things and we go inside. Beth leads the way to our room, I follow her to our room. She unlocks the door and opens it, we go inside. Beth locks the door behind us and locks it.

I take off my shoes and put them off to the side along with my luggage. I plop onto my bed and sigh dramatically. Beth giggles at me being dramatic.

"So dramatic." Beth says.

"Mhm shut up." I say laughing.

Beth Turns on the tv and turns on the Canada vs USA Game. I sigh and look over at her.