Several Creampies

Y/n x Laura Wienroither

*Y/n's pov*

I start the car and drive us to the hotel. Practice ended and Laura injured her ankle, We pull up. I park the car and help Laura inside. We go to the elevator, I press the button and we wait for the elevator to come.

"Hey wanna go back to my room babe?" Laura asks me.

I nod and smile. "Sure."

The elevator doors open and get get on. I press the floor to her room and the door closes. Laura miles and kisses me, I smile in the kiss and start kissing back.

We sadly break away from the kiss when the doors open. I help her walk out, Laura leads us back to her room as I help her walk.

Laura pulls her key Card out and unlocks the door, I help her out and open it and help her inside. I close the door behind us and lock it. We get in the room and I notice there's only one bed.

"No roommate?" I ask.

"No just me." Laura says.

I smile and nod. "Sweet."

"Wanna shower together?" Laura asks me.

I blush darkly when she asks me this. "Well yeah I mean, you'll need help in the shower." I say.

She giggles. "Maybe you'll get some action too."

I blush even darker when she says this. I help Laura to the bathroom, I close the bathroom door and lock it. I start the shower, I get undressed and then help Laura undress.

I help her into the shower. Once we are both in the shower, I pull her under the water and hold her close to me as the water pours down on us soaking our bodies.

I smile and kiss her neck as the water runs down and soaks our bodies.

"Your so beautiful." I say kissing her neck and jaw line.

Laura moans. "So are you baby."

"Oh really?" I ask.

I lower my hand and rub her folds with my fingers, Laura moans and pouts. "S-Stop Teasing." She says.

I laugh. "Okay okay. Let's get you cleaned up babe." I say.

I help Laura wash her hair and body then help her rinse off her hair and body. Once I'm done helping her I get cleaned up myself and turn off the shower.

I help Laura Get dried off, I go to help her get dressed but she stops me.

"Let's sleep naked." Laura says.

I smirk. "Your so dirty baby."

She giggles and kisses me. We go back into the room, we lay naked in bed. We cuddle each other and end up falling asleep.

Morning comes, as we are sleeping something wakes me up. Laura had her ass against me, she was having a wet dream and was grinding against my dick. I moan in pleasure as she grinds against my dick. I cover my mouth and moan in my hand.

She was soaking wet, I moan in my hand as she continues to grind against my dick. My tip rubbing against her soaking folds.

I moan in pleasure as she continues to grind against my dick making my dick super hard. I continue to moan in my hand as she continues to grind against my dick.

"Mmm F-Fuck." I moan.

Laura hears this. "What, O-Oh.... Hehe someone's hard, Y/n Jr is poking my folds." Laura says teasing me.

I blush darkly in embarrassment. "S-Sorry." I blush. I was um gonna go to the bathroom-" I get cut off.

"Or you can stop being a pussy and put it in me." Laura says.