Fill me up

Y/n x Ellie Carpenter

We are playing England right now. I get a hold of the ball and sprint up field with it, Beth Mead and Lucy Bronze how on my tail. Leah Williamson and Keria Walsh rush at me from the front, I nut Meg both of them. I get to the net and smash my foot into the ball, the ball flies past the goalie and goes into the back of the net.

After 90 minutes of playing the ref blows the final whistle ending the game. We beat England 3-2, we go into the locker room. Coach pulls me and Ellie to the side.

You two shower and get changed. You guys have a photo shoot for Nike in an hour." Coach tells us.

We nod and hit the showers. We get dressed, we grab our things and leave the locker room. We put our stuff in the van and get in. Ellie gets behind the wheel while I get in the passenger seat.

We get to Nike and go inside. Ellie and I change into our outfits for the first photo shoot, Ellie was taking pictures in their new underwear and Sports Bra. While Ellie was taking pictures, I bite my lip as I check out the view In front of me.

Ellie smirks at me, she knows she's teasing me but just continues to tease me. Ellie finishes her photo shoot, Ellie walks past me, as she's walking past me I slap her ass.

Ellie jumps and squeals in shock and blushes darkly. I was wearing a new sports bra and new boxers, Ellie bites her lip as she checks me out. She fucks me with her eyes and looks down at my crotch, and blushes darkly as she checks out my crotch.

I look down at my crotch and smirk when I notice she's looking at my bulge. I finish taking pictures, we change our outfits and change into new clothes. We continue the photo shoot for another hour and finish up.

We grab our things, we put our things in the trunk of the van and get into the van. Ellie drives us back to the hotel.

We get back to the hotel, we decide to just grab our things out of the Van in the morning. We step into the Elevator, as soon as the elevator doors close I pick up
Ellie and pin her against the wall and make out with her .

Ellie instantly starts kissing back. As the doors open, I walk out into the hallway to our room carrying Ellie and kissing her. I fish the key card out of my back pocket and unlock the door. I open it and carry her inside with our breaking the kiss. I close the door behind us and lock it.

I lay Ellie on the bed making out with her. Ellie breaks the kiss. I stop and look at her to make sure. "Ellie are you sure about this?" I ask her. She nods and takes off my shirt and bra. I do the same to her and toss them off to the side.

"Yes I'm sure, just fuck me already." Ellie says.

I take off her pants and underwear along with my pants and boxers and throw them off to the side. Ellie blushes darkly and checks out my dick. She bites her lip as she looks at it.

"Shit baby. Your so big!" Ellie says in shock.

T-thanks." I mutter shyly.

Ellie grabs my hand and pushes me backwards onto the bed. I lay on the bed near the headboard, Ellie lays between my legs. Ellie kisses and licks my dick here and there and starts stroking my dick.

Once I'm hard Ellie takes my dick in her mouth and slowly bobs her head, I moan in Pleasure.

"S-Shit." I moan in pleasure.

Ellie bobs her head a bit faster. The tip of my dick hitting the back of her throat with each bob. Ellie warps her arms around my thighs as she bobs her head a bit faster and faster.

"F-Fuck Ellie.... right there baby. Shit..." I moan in pleasure.

Ellie chokes and gags a bit on my dick and continues sucking it. Ellie tightens her grip around my thighs a bit tighter, and continues bobbing her head faster and faster.