From Behind

Y/n x Steph Catley

*Y/n's pov*

We just finished up practice, I've noticed that Steph seems off. We get back to the hotel and go to our hotel room, I unlock the door and open it and go in after Steph.

"I'm gonna take a shower." Steph says.

"Okay." I reply.

Steph takes off her jersey shirt and shorts leaving her in her sports bra and underwear. I quickly look away I feel my dick get slightly hard.

Steph grabs her stuff and goes to the bathroom. I hear the bathroom door close and lock. I sigh and take off my shirt and shorts leaving me in my boxers and sports bra.

I sit on my bed and mess around on my phone. After 10 minutes I hear the shower turn off, and the bathroom door opens. Steph comes back out and goes to her bed. She throws her dirty clothes on her suitcase and sits on her bed.

"Bathrooms all yours." Steph says.

"Thanks." I reply.

I grab my clothes and head to the bathroom, but noticed that I forgot to grab clean underwear. I sigh and come out of the bathroom and go to my suitcase.

I grab my underwear and look over. I see Steph biting her lip and staring at my crotch.

I smirk. "Like what you see Steph."

She clears her throat and blushes darkly. "W-what?"

"I saw you looking at my crotch. Like what you see?" I say again.

"Shut up, and go take your shower." She says.

I chuckle at her comment and go to the bathroom. I close the door and lock it, I start the shower and take off my bra and boxers and get in the shower.

*Steph's pov*

I hear the bathroom door close and lock. I grab my phone and text the person I know I can talk to about this.

Me: I need help, I just saw Y/n in her boxers. I saw her huge bulge and couldn't stop staring...

Sam:Wait what? ... I um... I didn't even know she had a you know.

Me: yeah she does. I mean she looks like she's packing, though. I'm talking 10 or 12 inches.

Sam: Fuck... really? Now I really wanna see her dick.

Me: Yes really, she's about to come out of the bathroom. I gotta go, I'll talk to you later.

Sam: okay. I'll talk to you later, I expect to hear all the details when I see you tomorrow.

Me: Yeah, I'll tell you everything tomorrow. Don't worry.

I swipe up and turn off my phone as I hear the bathroom door open.

*Y/n's pov*

I change into new clothes and come out of the bathroom. I throw my dirty clothes onto my suit case, I look over and see Steph sitting there biting her lip and staring at my crotch again.

I clear my throat, I grab the tv remote and sit on my bed. "D-did you want watch a m-movie?" I ask.

"Y-yeah. Sure." Steph replies.

I sit against the head board with my back against it and turn on the tv. I go to Hulu and scroll through Hulu, we decide on the new Prey movie.

I press play. Half way through the movie, I feel Steph looking at me again. I look over at her and she was staring at my crotch again.

I blush darkly and continue watching the movie, the movie finally ends. I turn off the tv and get up, I go to the bathroom and brush my teeth. Steph does the same, I stop in front of the mirror in front of the door and adjust my shirt and sweat pants.

I stop when I feel Steph behind me, she presses her front against my back. She starts kissing my neck and her hands start to roam my body, she moves her hands to my boobs and gently massages them as she kisses my neck.

I moan. "S-Steph. W-what are you doing?" I ask.

She runs my boobs with one hand and moves another hand down to my crotch and rubs my crotch over my pants.

"F-fuck." I moan.

Steph smirks. "Someone has a boner."

"Shut up." I reply.

"Wanna cum?" She asks.

I nod my head. "Please, I'm hard. I need a release." I reply.

She removes my pants and underwear and throws them off to the side. We both look in the mirror as she slowly starts stroking my dick.

"S-shit." I mutter.

Steph smirks. She spits on my dick and continues stroking it.

"Your spit feels really good on my dick." I mutter.

"Oh yeah? Your so hard love." She replies.

She picks up her pace and strokes my dick faster than what she was before.

"F-fuck Steph." I mutter.

"Shit, just like that.... I'm gonna cum fucking buckets if you keep doing that." I say.

"Maybe I should just keep doing it then." Steph replies.

I moan loudly and Steph goes faster. After 5 minutes I feel that all to familiar feeling in mg balls.

"S-shit, Steph. I'm close, I'm gonna Cu-"

Before I could finish my sentence I shoot webs of sticky cum all over the mirror.

"Woah fuck, look at that cum shot." Steph says.

Cum continues oozing out of my dick as she continues stroking it helping me ride out my high.

"You are still hard baby. You need to cum again?" Steph says.

"P-please. I need a release." I reply.

Steph smirks, I move my head back slightly and make out with Steph as Steph goes back to stroking my hard dick.

She stops kissing me for a moment. She spits on my dick drenching it in her spit again.

She continues stroking my dick as she kisses me. I moan in the kiss, Steph smiles in the kiss and strokes my dick faster.

She goes faster and faster. After 5 minutes I feel my Balls tighten.

"I'm gonna cu-" before I can finish my sentence, I shoot more ropes of sticky cum onto the mirror.

Steph continues stroking my dick as the rest of my cum oozes out of my dick. Steph raises her hand to her mouth licks the cum off her fingers and Hand.

I blush darkly as she licks off the cum. She grabs her phone. "Hold on love I'm gonna take a picture and send it to Steph." Steph says.

I smile and nod. Steph goes to snap chat and video taps me and my dick and then pans it to the mirror covered in my cum, she stops recording and sends its to Sam.

I kiss Steph and put my underwear and sweat pants back on. I lay down on my bed. Steph joins me in bed and we lay there and end up falling asleep.