Nice View?

Y/n x Sarah Zadrazil

*Y/n's pov*

Me and Sarah are roommates for this camp. It was the third day of camp, we had the day off so me and Sarah were trying to figure out what to do.

"Wanna text some of the girls and see what they wanna do?" Sarah exaggerates and falls onto the bed.

I giggle at her actions. "Okay miss dramatic." I say.

Sarah laughs. "Shut up Y/n." She murmurs in the pillow.

I smile and mess around on my phone. Sarah was laying on her bed, she was also messing around on her phone.

Sarah was laying on her side, with her ass towards me. Her shorts were riding up her ass a bit. I could help but bite my lip and stare at her ass.

Sarah shifts a bit and her shorts ride up more, her ass cheeks now visible. I bite my lip and adjust my shorts as I get a slight boner.

Sarah notices this and looks over at me. "Are you okay?"

I play stupid but I know she's talking about my dick. "Yeah W-Why do you ask?" I say confused.

Sarah giggles and points down, I look down and notice my massive boner. She smirks.

"You sure your okay? Your boner says otherwise." Sarah says.

I blush darkly in embarrassment and adjust my shorts. "S-Shut up." I stutter.

She giggles and smirks as she gets an idea. "Close your eyes." She says to me.

"What why?" I ask confused.

"Cause I have a surprise for you." Sarah says.

I sigh and close my eyes.

"No peaking." She says.

"Yeah yeah." I say getting annoyed.

I hear movement as my eyes are closed and feel something getting placed in my hand, I hear more moment then Sarahspeaks again.

"Open your eyes." She says.

I open my eyes, and see her black panties in my hand. I blush darkly as I look at them. Sarah smirks.

"Go on baby sniff them. You know you want too." She says.

I bite my lip as I look at her panties in my hand. I have a boner now. Sarah smirks as she sees my boner.

"Go on baby, smell them." Sarah says.

I hold them up to my nose and smell them. I could smell her pussy juices, her panties were soaking wet. She was definitely turned on.

Sarah smirks. "Smell they daddy? Smell my pussy juices?" She asks.

"Fuck baby, your so wet. Your panties are covered in pussy juices." I say sniffing them again and rubbing my boner over my shorts.

Sarah giggles. "Close your eyes again."

I close my eyes again. I feel her take her panties out of my hand, I hear movement.

"Open your eyes." Sarah says.

I open my eyes and notice something is on my face. I take her shorts off my face and blush darkly as I see the site in front of me.

She was in the bed on all fours. Her ass facing towards me. She smirks and shakes her ass a bit. "Like what you see?"

"Fuck baby your ass is fat as fuck." I say as I bite my lip and check out her ass.

"Wanna touch it?" Sarah asks as she shakes her ass.

I move behind her. I place my hands on her ass and give it a squeeze. Sarah moans and giggles as I do this.