My moans started to get louder the faster he moved. "Do you like that hmm, Leah?" He quizzed, his cock moving hard and fast. I closed my eyes and nodded, moaning some form of an answer.

"Words. Use your words." He demanded. The tone in his voice surprised me and my eyes flung open. It was dark and demanding. He wasn't angry, it was power, he exuded it.

To prove to me how much power he held he stopped fucking me and placed me down, my feet hitting the wet tiles under us as I looked up at him. He smirked. I watched as his hand slid down his chest, grabbing his cock.

"On your knees, Leah." His demand was completed before his words had even fully registered, not taking my eyes off his once as I knelt down in front of him.

"MMmmmm." Damian moaned. "You are such a good girl, aren't you Nabi?" His hand started to glide up and down, the movement out of the corner of my eye drawing attention to it. I licked my lips, ready to get face fucked by this man.

He seemed to take forever so I took it upon myself to get us started. I rushed in and opened my mouth, allowing his dick to enter it. He was huge and long, I could feel the tip had precum on it as I slid it down the back of my throat groaning as my lips tightened around him.

"Oh fuck," Damian mumbled as he took each side of my head in his hands holding my head right where he wanted it. "You like my cock, don't you? Hmm??" I wanted to answer him but I didn't want to empty my mouth.

"You don't have to say anything Leah, I can tell how much you love it. You are my dirty little slut, aren't you?" Damian started moving, pleasuring himself with my mouth. Nice and slow in and out, making sure his dick hit the very back of my throat everytime making my gag reflex go crazy and my eyes water before suddenly removing himself from me entirely and standing me up. He spun me around and pushed me against the wall, squashing my breasts onto the cold tiles.

Holding my ass cheeks apart he slammed himself into me at the same time as he put his hand around my throat and squeezed.

He started pounding himself into my pussy as he tightened his grip around my neck and moved his other hand down to my clit gently rubbing circles.

He fucked me faster and faster and moved his hand at the same speed.

I could feel it starting to build and I felt like I was going to explode. I moaned loudly, "oh god, Daddy." Biting my lip to try and control myself before more words spilt from my mouth. "Fuck, I'm going to cum. Oh fuck, Damian I'm cumming." I felt myself let go and suddenly I saw fireworks, cumming like I never have before, the feeling so intense.

I didn't have a chance to float back down to earth as Damian continued to assault my clit with his fingers and my pussy with his cock, making me come a second time, this time taking him to see the fireworks with me.

I heard him groaning, "fuck, Leah." His pace started to slow down and I felt his cock start to soften inside me and suddenly it was quiet, the only sounds that could be heard was out breathing and the water pouring out of the shower.

After catching our breath Damian turned the water off and lifted me up into his arms. He walked us out of the shower, sitting me on the edge of the vanity as he walked over and got a dry towel for each of us. Wrapping me up in one of them he picked me up again, pulling me into his chest. I wrapped my legs around his waist and my arms around his neck, turning my head to the side and laying my cheek on his chest just above his pec.

Damian walked us to the living room and sat us on the lounge. I lifted my head and looked at him.

This man is so handsome, why, why did he choose me? I smiled as he brushed some hair behind my ear. "I love you, Leah." His voice was soft and gruff. I could feel his words in my soul, "I love you Damian." His smile widened and he bent in, gently kissing me, the kisses showing his love for me.

Damian's phone started ringing. He reached over, picking it up and answering it without looking at who was calling him.

"Yeah?" He said. I heard a woman's voice through the phone and I saw the smile fade from his face as he looked me dead in the eyes. I tried not to listen in but my ears pricked up when I heard her yelling that he had missed the ultrasound. Ultrasound for what?

The next words I heard threw me for six and was not something I suspected to hear.

"I didn't make this baby alone, Damian!!" My jaw dropped....

"Damian?" I softly spoke. He hung up instantly. "Damian, what's going on?" I questioned him. I was confused but also not confused, I know what I heard.

Damian looked away as he spoke, "Marisha is pregnant, she says it's mine."

Suddenly I couldn't breathe and the world went black.....