Chapter 35

CHAPTER THIRTY FIVE

Damian's POV

What is she saying right now?

I had to process the words she spoke, over and over in my mind before what she had said sunk in.

I heard the sound coming from within my chest before I had realised I was even doing it. The beast inside wanted to take her finally, but the gentleman in me wanted to wait a little longer.

She was staring up at me, my fingers still under her chin. She was begging me with her eyes to take her right here, right now.

My hand slowly fanned out and slipped down from her chin to her neck, wrapping around it tightly, but not too tight. I pushed her backwards until her back was against the wall and I leaned down and whispered in her ear, "Let me know if you don't feel comfortable, Leah and I will stop, Okay?" I looked her in the eyes as I watched her nod. "Not good enough Nabi, I need you to say the words. I need to hear you say, yes Daddy."

Leah looked at me, confusion written on her face. "Nabi?" She questioned. "What does that mean?" I smiled down at her, "It means butterfly, and it suits you perfectly." I bent down, gently kissing her lips. "What do you mean?" Her big beautiful eyes were opened wide as she tried to put the pieces together. I grinned, "you have evolved so much. You were in your cocoon for so long and now as you enter my world you have become my butterfly. You have every reason to be bitter and hate the world but you still see the good in it. You are the butterfly, Leah."

I watched her, waiting for a reaction that never came. Her lips pulled apart as she spoke, "Damian?" The way she said my name made me feel weird, like something I had never felt before. "Hmm" I said in return.

"Say it again." Now it was my turn to be confused. "Say what?" She smiled up at me. "That you need me to say the words."

Instantly I remembered what we had been talking about. "Oh." I smirked, "Nabi, if you get uncomfortable at any point, you have to tell me, okay? Don't just nod, You have to say the words out loud, I need to hear you say, Yes Daddy."

I watched her suck in her breath and cross her legs as she heard me say Daddy. I grinned, "you like Daddy, huh?" I leaned closer, my hand still gripping her neck as my free hand slid its way down the waistband of her pants and finally touching her clit. "Oh you like it, I can feel exactly how much you like it."

Rubbing her clit slowly in circles as I spoke, I could feel the effect I was having on her and knowing that I alone was responsible for her feeling such pleasure made me hard.

I lent my hips forward, allowing my cock, which was now tenting in my pants, to push into her gently. I wanted her to know how easily she could turn me on. The sounds she started making were incredible and I was fighting my urges to squeeze her throat harder, instead I slipped one of my fingers inside her. I felt her pussy tighten around it. I was fighting hard but I felt myself losing the battle. I placed my forehead next hers on the wall and whispering, "Oh fuck Nabi, you are so wet for me." The sounds that came from below us as I moved my finger in and out of her hole were becoming to much. "Fuck it is such a turn on listening to how your body reacts to my touch." I slipped a second finger in which made a valley between them for her juices to run down and drip off the bottom of my hand. "God, Im so fucking hard for you right now, Leah." I have to stop myself, this is about her right now, I need to take it slow.

I stopped, still with my head against the wall beside Leah. My breathing was heavy and I squeezed my eyes closed. I slid my fingers out of the one place I wanted any part of me to be.

The noise Leah made was one of surprise and disappointment and as I looked at her face I could see the sadness, the disappoinment but worst of all, the rejection. I smirked, she was so far from the truth with that one and I wanted her to know just how far. I lifted my hand out of her pants and held it between us, letting her see her juices glistening on my hand.

My movement was slow and her eys followed the whole way as I opened my mouth and put those two special fingers in my mouth before closing my lips around them.

I groaned as the taste of her hit my tongue. She was sweet, like nothing I had ever had before and I wanted more.

"Mmm, Leah." I looked her dead in the eyes, "Have you ever tasted yourself?" I saw her cheeks go pink as she shook her head no. "Oh, Nabi, you are missing out on something amazing." I ?purred? I watched closely as her mouth parted slightly and she caught her breath.

I raised an eyebrow, "Would you like to try?" I asked her. She looked away for just a moment before looking at me again and giving me a small nod and a cheeky smile. "Yes, Daddy." She drawled, her tone soft and sultry.

"Leah, hearing you call me Daddy, is by far the sexiest thing I have ever heard, and I am not going to take you right here. I am going to take my time with you, Leah. You will know what you taste like after I have had my feed first..."

I threw an arm around Leah's chest and my other under her legs and picked her up. I felt her wrap her arms around my neck and grip my hair. Hard.

"Baby, you keep doing things like that and I won't be able to focus only on you."

Leah grinned at me, "I want to focus on you, Daddy."

I walked towards a bedroom, any bedroom, with all intentions to make this woman cum like shes never cum before.