She was lost somewhere else.

He released a deep sigh. She had been behaving weird for many days. She wasn't talking much. He had asked her why she wasn't speaking like normal. She didn't give him any satisfactory answer till yet.

Ezad didn't know how to make her share her problem with him.

What was the matter she wasn't ready to tell him when she used to share a little things of her daily life with him.

"Asim has a party at his home tonight" He gained her attention.

"Enjoy yourself!" She smiled looking at him.

"Liyana, he invited us both like every time" He told her.

"I don't feel like going" She refused to go.

"Why?"

"Kia masla hy apko har bat ma kyu, kis lie, puchne beth jate hain" She asked harshly.

(What's wrong with you why do you always irritate me with these stupid questions, why, where, when)

"Relax!" He didn't understand what wrong he had done to make her this furious.

"How can I relax? Ap mujhy zich kar rahe hain" A frown formed on her forehead.

(You are irritating me)

"Ek seedhi si bat puch raha hoon is main gussa karne ki zaroorat ni hy" He said to her calmly, with no hint of anger in his voice.

(I am just asking you a simple question, there is no need to be agitated)

"Whatever" She rolled her eyes at him.

"Main dekh raha hoon. Kuch arse se bohat gussa karne lagi ho tum. Mujhy apna masla kyu nahi batati ho. Kitni hi bar puch chuka hoo" He was still calm and composed.

(From the last few days you are upset. Tell me what's the reason. I have already asked you many times. Why don't you tell me)

"Nothing is wrong with me. If there is someone wrong it's you" She pointed her finger at him.

He was dumbfounded at the sudden accusation.

"What did I do?" He asked seriously.

"Don't be so innocent" She smiled painfully.

"No, I really don't understand what are you saying. If I did something wrong then just say it" He was tired of asking her again and again.

"I don't want to talk to you" She wanted to pass by him but he held her wrist.

"Batao mujhy kia takleef hy tumy" He couldn't be calm anymore, this girl was testing his patience for many days now.

(Tell me what's your problem)

"Why are you always so interested in my matters? Do you ever tell me about yourself? Do we ever discuss about you. No, we don't. All you do is to poke your nose in my business.

You don't even tell me about yourself. And why would you do. Who am I to you? Just a baby who you are baby sitting because you have no other choice.

But I can clearly see what you are upto" She suddenly blasted in rage.

He never heard her loud voice.

He was astonished at her behavior. She was screaming, saying some really disrespectful things to him.

He just couldn't believe his ears.

"What the hell does this nonsense of yours mean? Do you even know what are you saying?" He gritted his teeth.

"Of course I know"

"Then spit it already"

"What is your relationship with Ma'm Izzah?" She finally gave him what he wanted.

"WHAT" His mind was numb to hear that.

"Speak it up now"

"You are out of your mind, you stupid girl!!" He had no idea, how to control his rage. This girl was doing nothing but fueling it more.

"And you are out of your limits" She cried out.

"SHUT YOUR MOUTH. ENOUGH IS ENOUGH NOW. WHAT DO YOU THINK OF ME? A BABY SITTER. A BLOODY CHEATER. THAT'S WHAT YOU THINK OF ME" He screamed out of his lungs.

"Stop shouting" She pushed him away.

"Answer my question. You have already taken much disadvantage of my affection" He glares at her.

"Aren't you having an affair with her. You have lied to me just because of her. I have seen you with her in restaurants with my own eyes. I have seen her going into your personal cabin where you don't allow me to come. But that bloody woman of yours can come there. Every time you two are seen together laughing like manics. She isn't just your colleague I am old enough to understand that. And it's not just me many other students have seen you two together. All of us are wrong. Only you are correct.

And who are you to me, if you aren't my baby sitter. That's what you are doing from last one year, just fulfilling a promise you made to a beloved person. That's what my importance is in your life.

You never saw me as your wife. You never treated me as one. You never fulfilled my rights. You never gave me the special attention you are giving to that woman of yours.

Men are bloody cheaters. I firmly believe it now. You all are same!!!!" She said it all what she was hiding inside of her for past many days.

Ezad didn't interrupt her for once. He wanted to know the poison she was hiding in herself for him, he wanted her to say everything.

........................................................

Ohh things are heating up💁‍♀️🔥

Ezad bol bhi do cheat kia hy ke nahi😈

I am loving your comments guys🫶✨

What's in your opinion has led them to this situation. Share your opinion.

Don't forget to vote ✨