||Lunch||

Third pov

Everyone sat down to eat. Shivanya, Iravan and Ruhi were sitting together. Ruhi was so happy to see her aunt and started talking to her. Suthakarma sat next to Diya and Pratha sat on her other side. To an outsider it might seem like they want to sit next to their daughter but in reality they were just sitting together for their daughter.

Ruhi : So let me get this straight. You married HIM?!

Uttara nodded her head.

Ruhi : But Pitashree hates him and you never go against him.

Iravan chocked on his food while Suthakarma patted his back.

Uttara : Well love wins over everything.

Dev : That sounds stupid.

Uttar : And your wound is stupid.

Dev : Why are you obsessed over my wound? Its really tiny.

Uttar : Well your mom had a tiny wound is she with us now?

Dev : This has nothing to do with that.

Uttar : It does. She loved me and died. My parents loved me and they died. You love Ruhi and you got hurt.

Dev : You are so irritating.

Dev instantly stood up.

Draupadi : Dev no one gets up till we finish eating.

Dev : I don't want to eat.

Draupadi : Dev....

Dev : Who are you to control me ? You are not my mother or my grand mother. 

Uttar : Dev?!

Dev : Oh please just shut up.

Suthakarma : Dev mind your language.

Dev now just walked away. Ruhi got permission from her parents and went to check on him.

Uttar : God knows whats happening to him. I am really sorry Maharani Draupadi.

Draupadi : Its Matashree not Maharani and relax it doesn't mean anything. After all you don't get to know every now and then who murdered your loved ones.

Pranitha : Should I go check on them?

Uttar : no you eat. I will go.

Abhimanyu : No Uttar give him some space he right now needs it. And who killed his mother?

Shivanya : Your loving first wife.

Abhimanyu : Great. Like she hasn't done enough.

Suhotra : just out of curiosity why do you hate my brother?(looking at Iravan)

Navya : Well jiju married Charumati, Iravan was so madly in love with Charumati. And she spun a stupid story of your family forcing her family to marry her to you. So Iravan got angry and well since he couldn't kill you he turned into hatred. 

There was an awkward silence. Iravan glared at Navya who rolled her eyes. Suthakarma looked ready to laugh. Iravan saw Suthakarma and gave him a glare and thought of a plan.

Iravan : I am not the only one who hates him. Even Suthakarma hates him.

Uttara understanding plan joined him : oh yeah he does. He hates you and Niramitra.

Niramitra who was eating looked up at Suthakarma. Niramitra doesn't talk to people much. He only talks to the ones he cares. For that matter he never talks to his wife also. Suthakarma also glared at him before looking at Nandhini. Nandhini who had the best poker face just rolled her eyes.