||Surprise||

(Since people have said that there is so many characters I am going to make some small changes. The kids will be in Dwarka with Rukmini, Revathi, Jambavati and Balaram. Pihu and Priya will be with Uttara because they play an important part)

Uttara pov

I was excited to meet my mom but I knew she won't come to see me. People say we can't be mad at someone for long but my mom can live being mad at someone for a long time.

Karn : May I know what the surprise is?

I looked at Suthakarma.

Suthakarma : Seriously.

Me : Obviously.

He rolled his eyes while I smiled.

"Uloopi are you alright. Uttar told me you got badly hurt but you are fine. UTTAR!"

Uloopi : Cool down and check your surroundings. 

Me : Matashree.

My mother the great third queen Vrushali looked at me and glared.

Vrushali : Why are you here?

Me : I am here because I am the Yuvarani of the palace did you forget.

Vrushali : I didn't but why are you here ?

Me : Charumati escaped with her in mate. She will cause a problem to my family.

Vrushali : That sounds like a you problem.

Me : Wow mother its like you forgot who your family is.

Vrushali : My family is safe and will always be safe. You chose them over us let me remind you that.

Me : Seriously. What the hell is wrong with you? These are your sisters and that is your....

Vrushali : Tara are you hearing yourself. I don't even know who they are.

Me : How long are you gonna lie when I know everything?

Vrushali : Good for you and first of they are not my sisters. Half sisters.

Me : You loved them.

Vrushali : i also killed her child. I am not a lover I am murderer.

Valandra : Okay you are super proud of it.

Me : She has always been that way. Anyways I and my family will be here till the second queen answers my questions.

My mother just rolled her eyes and she took the baby from Vatsala's hand.

Renu : I don't want to be in the same place as her.

Vrushali : Yeah and we really want you here.

Suthakarma : ladies calm down. Its just for sometime Vrushali Ma trust me even I can't handle it.

I rolled my eyes.

Yudhisthir : Who is the second queen?

Suthakarma : The second queen is my mother. Who do you think it is?

Nakul : Okay I am out of here.

"What happened to Ma?"

Iravan : Pranitha what are you doing here?

"Answer us."

Uttar :Pragathi why are you here? You were supposed to call me if she wakes up.

Pragathi : Well I never agreed to the plan.

Uttar : Gosh can this day get any worse?

"WHY THE HELL DID YOU GUYS LET HIM COME TO MY ROOM?!"

Sutakarma : You mean he ran past us not willing to listen to us.