||Welcome Party||

Draupadi pov

me : i look wonderful. I guess.

Renu : You look amazing. Like the dress?

Me : yes. Very light.

Renu : I know.

Me : Thank you.

Renu smiled.

Me : I don't love your husband or any one of them.

Renu who was searching for something stopped and looked at me.

Me : I know you think I will take him away from you but I won't do that. I am not interested in doing anything of that sort.

Renu just stood there silently.

Me : I don't believe in love. Not mother daughter siblings or father daughter. Husband and wife is out of question.

Renu : I know. Draupadi I don't hate you. I am jealous. You are amazingly beautiful and that is without any jewellery. Imagine how you will look with one. I just hate being compared. Look I don't mind if one day he loves you but I don't want to be compared to you. You have no idea what I have been through.

Me : You think I didn't go through a lot.

Renu : I am not saying that. You might have but I have also. Look it doesn't matter. They will be waiting for us lets go.

We both went down and everyone's eyes were on us. Some were with hate, some were with a smile and some were having a lust gaze at me. I walked even after and ended up colliding with someone.

Me : I am so sorry.

Great first impression.

"Its fine Draupadi"

Me : Karn. I mean Yuvaraj Karn.

Renu : Jiju.

Karn smiled at her and me. Exactly that time a small child who was with one maid came to Karn.

Me : Srinivas remember me.

Seeing me he squealed in delight and jumped to me. Renu smiled.

Me : Srinivas this your aunt Renu.

Renu didn't seem to want to hold him. I wonder why?

Renu : You met everyone?

Karn : No I was waiting for Draupadi.

Renu : Why?

Me : We are friends.

Renu : Then why didn't you go to him for help.

Me : I didn't think and my parents kept the wedding far away from Panchal. I ran in the direction hoping to reach the palace.

Renu just nodded.

Me : Lets go and see the others.

With that we went to where the Pandav were seated.

Urvi : Whose child is that?

Me : Karn's. I used to play with him before everything.

Urvi took Srinivas and started to play with him and Srinivas didn't scream. Karn smiled.

Karn : Arjun.

Arjun : Karn.

Me : Weird.

Subhadra : Enmity.

Me : Huh? Okay. You know what I am going to get something to eat.

Chitra : You are actually going to have dinner.

Me : No. Its just the gaze they have at each other is weird and I want to get out.

I went towards the food counter when I someone collided with me.

Me : i am sorry.

i continued to walk when that person held my hand. I didn't like it at all. I tried to get my hand out but he held it tightly.

Me : Let me go. Who the hell are you?

Thats when I noticed no one was in this area.

Me : I am asking you again to let me go.

"Whats going on here?"

Hearing his voice the person who was holding my hand left it. I turned around and saw Rajkumar Bheem.

Me : I...I....

The person left while I looked confused.

Bheem : Is everything alright?

Me : Yeah. I am going to my room. I don't think I am required here anymore.

Before Rajkumar Bheem could speak I left to my room and locked it. I just sat down. Well yes that person held my hand but all bad memories came. Exactly that time there was a knocking on the door. I didn't open.

"STUPID OPEN DOOR! ITS ME CHITRA."

Oh dear its Chitra. I opened the door and she came in.

Me : What happened?

Chitra : Bheem bhai said you left so I came to see you. Are you alright?

Me : Yeah. Its just someone held my hand.

Chitra : A man?

Me : yes.

Chitra : Any Kaurav?

Me : I don't know.

Chitra : Okay you know what tomorrow is the coronation. Take some rest.

I smiled. For someone who is young she understands everything. She left. I laid down on the bed but couldn't sleep. Exactly that time there was another knock.

Me : Who is there?

"Its me. Yudhisthir."

Me : Come in.

I instantly stood up and adjusted my dress.

Me : Why are you here?

Yudhisthir : Chitra told me you were here. Is everything alright?

Me : Yeah it is. I was just getting ready to sleep I am not much of a party person and I made my appearance so there.

Yudhisthir : Okay. You need help.

Me : I am fine go back to the party.

Yudhisthir : I don't want to.

He slowly came near me and made me look at him.

Me : You are too close.

Yudhisthir : You don't like it?

Me : Uhhhhhh....

His hands was around my waist and he slowly pulled me towards him.

Yudhisthir : Who was it?

Me : I don't know.

He came even more closer to me. I looked away not able to meet him eyes.

Yudhisthir : You should look at me.

I looked at him and he placed his mouth over mine. What is this called? Right kiss. I don't know how long it was happening because the next thing I remember was someone coming inside the room and said : Guys we are here.

We both instantly separated it was Uloopi and Subhadra. Both looked flushed.

Yudhisthir : I should go down.

Yudhisthir left. Both of them looked at me and this time I blushed.

Uloopi : I told you will start a new life.