||Durupad||

Draupadi pov

I was in my room. Since Arya found out I am pregnant he hasn't let me to come to court or most of the time out of this room. Arya Bheem often brings me something to eat and it was amazing. Arya Arjun would play chess with me as he says its good for the child. Arya Sahadev and Arya Nakul maintain their distance but often check on my diet but they do that even for Subhadra jiji and Uloopi jiji so I guess thats their work.

Right now I am eating apple when Arya Nakul entered. I instantly stood up.

Me : Why are you here?

Nakul : No Pranipat?

Me : What do you want?

Nakul : Someone came here to meet you.

Me : Who?

Nakul : Your father.

I was about to run but he held me and our eyes meet. He instantly let go of me.

Nakul : Do you have no sense? If you run like that your child might get hurt.

Me : Why do you care its not your child?!

Nakul : Its my brother's child and you are my wife, this is equally my child.

Me : Thats where you are wrong. You are Arya Yudhisthir's brother thats all. You neither my husband nor my child's father. And if you really want to have a child then get it from your first and actual wife. Oh wait now I remember now last time you had a child from her the child died from snake poison. Who knows what will happen now?!

I saw Arya Nakul's expression fade. He looked sad. I really didn't mean those words but I couldn't stop myself. I expected him to either hit me or will shout at me. Instead he just left the room. I was so ashamed at myself. I walked outside my room slowly. I went to the common room which is where a lot of guests gather most of the time. I entered and everyone's eyes were on me. I could find Arya Nakul standing there like a stone. Where is Renu?

Karn : Renu went to her room for something important and no I am not reading your thoughts.

I smiled at him.

Yudhisthir : Come sit down.

He slowly made me sit next to him.

Karn : I don't think I need to introduce my father.

I nodded my head. And I looked Maharaj Durupad or in other words Pitashree.

Durupad : Panchali.

Me : Its actually Draupadi.

Vijaya : No your mom decided your name to be Panchali. As in Panchal's princess. The flower of the kingdom.

I smiled and nodded.

Durupad : You don't talk much.

Bheem : She is like this with people she barely met. Trust me after sometime she will talk so much the only way to have her quiet is to stuff her mouth with ladoos.

I rolled my eyes. While Pitashree smiled.

Durupad : I will be straight up honest. I don't like you five. When I mean five I mean the Pandav.

Uloopi : Your daughter is just like you she hates her husbands.

Me : Not entirely true.

Durupad : Back to the point. I don't think you five are fit for my daughters or nieces.

Valandra : Tatshree.

Karn : Forgive my father.

Durupad : You are not going to be asking forgiveness from my side. I mean what I mean.

Kunti : Durupad please.

Durupad : Pritha I don't want my daughter's life to end up like yours.

Pritha?

Kunti : Nothing of that sort will happen. My sons love her a lot.

Nakul : No I don't nor does Dev. To be honest I feel suffocated to be in the same space as you and your daughter. Because when I see you I am reminded that you tried to shield  Vrushali.

Durupad : I did what a father should do to his daughter. She was like my daughter.

Nakul : You had a naagin as your daughter.

Durupad : When you know the whole story you will understand.

Nakul : Whole story?! Are you serious? I will tell you from my side whats the story. My wife lost her kid because of your stupid daughter.....

Karn : One more word about my wife I will murder you.

Me : Stop it. I thought you guys are here to talk to me not murder each other. Yuvaraj please sit down and Rajkumar Nakul don't put our name to shame by threatening another kingdom's king.

Nakul didn't speak another word.

Me : Maharaj I am very happy to have meet you and I apologize on behalf of my husband.

Nakul : Are you sure I am your husband last time I remember you didn't want anything to do with me.

Uloopi : keep your couple fights later. Maharaj whats your point? You hate the Pandav I get it so do I. They are really stupid. Especially the one I married. (arjun gave her a weird look). Back to the point. I understand but your daughter is married to them and is conquering their hearts. And I think i know what your idea is but don't you dare to implement it. You can't take Draupadi away.

Durupad : And why not?

Kunti : She is pregnant with Yudhisthir's child.

Nakul : Look Maharaj. You can take her away after she gives each husband one child.

Take me away? What is happening here? I held Yudhisthir's hand tightly.

Yudhisthir : Nobody is going anywhere.

Exactly that time Subhadra entered the room.

Subhadra : Arya Krish bhai has requested me to visit Dwarka.....

Yudhisthir : I SAID NOBODY IS GOING ANYWHERE!

Subhadra flinched a bit.

Yudhisthir who was busy looking at me turned only that time and found Subhadra staring at him with her eyes so wide open and she looked ready to cry.

Yudhisthir : Sorry dear. You and Arjun can go and visit. Now can we focus on this. Maharaj she may be your daughter but she is my wife and Nakul you have no rights to say that. She will stay here. I will definitely send her to visit but that is all. I can't believe we are discussing this.

Karn : Trust me I know. Where is your wife Nakul?

Renu : Sorry sorry. I am here. 

Karn : Where is it?

Renu gave something to Karn which was covered.

Nakul : What is that?

Renu : Snake poison.

I instantly stood up while Uloopi was playing with her nails.

Me : Why do you need that?

Renu : Nothing special. Just for a few people. This is no ordinary posion it tortures a person to death. You welcome Tatshree.

Me : You are going to torture them?

Durupad : They took you away. If they didn't neither will you have to marry these five nor would you have lost your mother.

Me : But is torture the answer.

Durupad : It is my dear.