||Talk||

Karn pov

My eyes meet Draupadi who had an angry gaze at me. Her gaze was enough to burn someone. I instantly looked away.

Draupadi : I am full.

Uloopi : You are going to have to eat more.

Draupadi clapped her hands and all the maids left closing the door.

Bhanumati : Why did you send them away?

Draupadi : Why didn't you tell me first when you found out about my mother?

I understood this was a question to me and looked up.

Me : I didn't know how to say.

Draupadi : You could have just told me. Why those three?

Me : They are my family and the only ones who I can trust and anyways how do you expect me to tell you. Yuvarani so here is the thing I am your brother well you were kidnapped and those horrible people raised you up and blah blah blah.

Draupadi : You could have still told me.

Me : Look I really needed to be clear about it and anyways it doesn't make any difference.

Draupadi : Maybe to you but not to me. I have lived my entire life thinking I was good for nothing and lived in a family that made me feel that way and in the end they are not my real family. And someone PAID THEM?!

Yudhisthir : Cool down.

Draupadi : You don't understand. None of you do. All of you have had a wonderful mother and father who would do anything for you. But I haven't lived that kind of a life.

Arjun : What makes you think we lived that kind of a life?

Draupadi : You have a wonderful mother. A wonderful grandpa who guides you. The best uncle and awful cousins.

Duryodhan : We are not awful.

Draupadi :You tried killing them and this is not about you. This is about Karn and his stupid lies.

Me : Look Draupadi I am sorry. You should have known.

Draupadi : Did you let them go?

ME : Pitashree didn't allow. He said if I let them go he will murder me and feed me to his pet lions.

Draupadi looked confused.

Draupadi : Pet lions?

Me : Yep.

Draupadi : Wow. Okay that was weird. But do you know who paid them?

Renu : Vrushali did for sure.

Me : You can't blame everything on her.

Renu : yes I can. She killed my first born when it was in my womb with snake poison.

Uloopi : It could be anybody.

Valandra : Vrushali was a naagin and she was said to have mixed it.

Draupadi : So you guys killed her?

Uloopi : No another naagin got her but they say she is alive and lurking in the woods to get revenge on her sisters and husband.

All of us gave her a weird look.

Me : I am going to pray your child is like Arjun and not like you.

Uloopi rolled her eyes.

Me : Look Draupadi I am really sorry for everything I have done.

Vijaya : No we have done? We shouldn't have hid it from you.

Draupadi nodded and went back to eating.

I looked at Uloopi and so did Renu then we looked at each other. I knew instantly what she was thinking. We never told anyone how Vrushali died. According to them she went to the woods and went missing.

How did she know how Vrushali die?