Part 29(Last)

Juho: I don't know how but they find Hyung and Noona and killed them.. I tried my best to protect them but I failed I thought I lost you too.. but few days back I saw you at beach with your husband my mans told me you're Jeon Jungkook my son.. I was so happy to find you but first I wanted to finish my enemies.. I got to know from them that they also threatened the lady with whom you were living.. I kidnapped you because I know your husband will never let me near you so I had to do that..

After listening to him Jungkook tears were flowing like no tomorrow..

Juho: Please don't hate your parents they have always loved you like their own son they never tried for a child because they wanted to give their attention to you.. they loved Hana like their own sister they wanted your safety and at some point they were right too because I was a threat to your life.. I was and still I am surrounded by enemies.. they wanted you to live a normal life.. now you must be thinking why I'm telling you all this now because at that time I was helpless I was just a newbie so I was not able to protect you but now I can protect you.. I can't leave all this because now it's a part of my life..

Juho went near to Jungkook and untied him.. Jungkook looked at him with teary eyes..

Juho: Your eyes are just like Hana doe ones.. For me her eyes used to hold whole galaxy.. Your smile is also like her a bunny one.. I only had one picture of you the day when you gave birth.. I survived because of your Eomma's memories and that one picture of yours.. trust me my son I'm not lying..

Jungkook quickly hugged his father while crying who hugged him back while shedding some tears..

Jk: I believe you..

Suddenly the door opened with a loud thud and Taehyung enter inside with a worried face..

Juho: Here comes your man..

Tae: Bun...

Tae quickly went to Jungkook and pulled him in his embrace.. Jungkook quickly hugged him back..

Tae: Baby bun you okay? Are you hurt somewhere?

Tae was asking questions non stop..

Jk: Tae calm down I'm perfectly fine..

Tae back away and looked at Juho who was already looking at couple with a soft gaze..

Taehyung eyes turned red..
Tae: YOU BASTARD..

Taehyung was about to punch him but Jungkook stopped him..

Jk: Hubby stop he's my father..

Taehyung hand stopped in air after listening to him..

Juho: I see Jungkook you got a possessive one for yourself..

Jungkook blushed a little after listening to his father's words..

Taehyung turned to Jungkook and asked..
Tae: What are you saying? Your father but he-

Jk: I know Taehyung but listen to me..

Taehyung nodded his head.. Then Jungkook told him everything while shedding few tears.. Taehyung eyes also filled with tears after listening to Jungkook.. The man Juho faced so much..

Tae: I'm sorry uncle for trying to raise my hands on you..

Juho: It's okay son you were trying to protect Jungkook..

Jungkook went to his father and hugged him who hugged him back..

Taehyung looked at them with soft eyes..

-------------------------------------

After 5 years

After that day everything was going fine in Taekook's life.. Their love grow more and more for each other..

After 6 months of that kidnaping incident both said that three magical words to each other"I love you" to each other.. there was not anything special they were just wrapped around in each other's arms and while cuddling they confessed their love to each other because they know it was from both sides..

And after 6 more months Jungkook got pregnant and soon after nine months they got blessed with a baby boy and they named him "Kim Taeguk" love symbol of Taehyung and Jungkook..

Present

Now Taeguk is three years old..

Jk: Papa stop spoiling him because of you,Appa and Eomma he's becoming a brat day by day..
Jungkook said to his father Juho who was busy playing with Taeguk he also brought him new toys..

Juho: Kook I'm not spoiling him I'm just loving him.. I was not able to do this thing for you so at least let me do this for my grandson..

Rm: Your father is right Jungkook little Tae is our sunshine and let us love him like we want..

Jk: O God noone can win against you both..

Taeguk looked at his Eomma with sparkling doe eyes..
Taeguk: Momma lobe chu..

Jungkook cooed at his son..
Jk:And this brat surely know how to melt my heart.. Love you too baby..

Jin: Taeguk what about Paa don't you love him..

Taeguk quickly went to his Paa and hugged his legs who picked him in his embrace..
Taeguk:Lobe chu.. Paa when bill Hyung come..
Taeguk asked for Yoonmin son's Jiyoon who's 3 and half years old..

Jin: Your Hyung will come soon.. Kook did you called Jimin how's Mr.Park now should we go?

Jk: No Eomma I called Hyung and he said uncle is fine now and he,Yoongi hyung and Jiyoon are coming back today..

Juho: Tell him to come fast it's been three days I'm missing my yooni.. He can go but why did he took Yoon with him..
He said while sulking..

Jk: Papa Uncle and Aunt wants to meet Yoon.. Now stop sulking they'll come soon..

So yeah that's what happened in Last 5 years..Juho also become a family with Kim's..They don't live together but Juho spend his most of the time with Kim's.. he still is a Mafia but he make sure to protect his family from evil eyes.. He treat Jimin his as his son that's why he's attached to Jiyoon..

Jiyoon and Taeguk are Apple of everyone's eyes..

Time skip

Soon Yoonmin and Taehyung arrived and everyone is having dinner with lots of laughter..

-------------------------------------
After dinner

Taekook bedroom

Jungkook was standing near the window admiring the moon when suddenly someone backhugged him..Soon he heard a deep voice..

Tae: Where's is Taeguk?

Jk:With Eomma.. Hubby...

Tae hummed in response enjoying Jungkook scent..

Jk: I love you thank you so much for coming in my life and making it beautiful..

Taehyung turned Jungkook towards himself and said while looking at him softly..

Tae: I love you too baby..

Saying this Taehyung connect their lips in a passionate kiss.. Soon the kiss turned into a hot makeout session and they found themselves under the sheets making love..

Taehyung and Jungkook never thought that the contract marriage will turn out this way.. this is life and everything happens for a reason..at last both are happy with their family..

A happy ending

THE END

______________________________

Writing an ending is the hardest part but at last I did.. hope you like it..

SO HERE I COMPLETED MY FIRST EVER BOOK ON WATTPAD I DON'T EVEN KNOW WHAT I WROTE BUT THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR LOVING MY WORK..YOUR COMMENTS ALWAYS ENCOURAGE ME LOVE YOU GUYS..

FORCE MARRIAGE IS SAYING IT'S OFFICIAL GOODBYE TO YOU..

Love you
Take care
Borahae 💜