Part 4

Tae: I want to talk to him alone..
He said while looking at Jungkook who was looking down..

Hobi and the men's went outside..

Taehyung was staring at Jungkook he wants to clear everything to him..

Tae: Hi I am Kim Taehyung..
He said with a soft voice..

Jk: Jeon Jungkook..
He said with cold voice..

Tae: First of all I am really sorry.. I really didn't know my men's will force you.. I know you probably hate me but I just want your help in exchange I'll give as much as money you want..

Now Jungkook become angry..
Jk: What do you think of me? A sl-

Before he could complete his words Taehyung put his finger on his lips..

Tae: Don't say something bad about yourself.. I know you are not like that..

He said while looking at Jungkook who was looking at him with his doe eyes..

He removed his finger from his lips and hold his hand and make him sit on couch and sat beside him..

Tae: I am not like that you are thinking.. I just want your help and in exchange I'll also help you..

Jk: What kind of help?

Tae: You just have to pretend to be my husband.. Actually my parents are forcing me to marry and I just lied to them that I am already married and now they want to see my husband so please help me..
He said while looking deep in his eyes..

Jk: You know I am so mad at you.. Your men's put gun on my Grandma's forehead what if something happens to her.. I have no-one except her..
He said with teary eyes..

Taehyung quickly cupped his cheeks..

Tae: I am really sorry but I swear they were not trying to harm you and your grandma they were just trying to scare you and I know it's wrong and I didn't said to them to do something like that.. I am really sorry..
He said genuinely and Jk can feel it..

Jk: But why me? You are a rich businessman.. You're like a celebrity everyone wants you.. Then why me I am middle class boy.. I know I just have to act but infront your parents we're married so won't they get angry on you for choosing a boy like me..
He said with his innocent doe eyes..

Tae softly smiled at him and said..
Tae: You know it's just few minutes we met each other but I can already say that you have a good heart and don't worry my parents are not like that they don't see anyone's status they just see their heart and you have a pure heart..

Jk: B-but what if they find out that we're just acting.. Won't they get mad at you..
He said with a small pout..

Tae chuckled at his cuteness..
Tae: Don't worry about that leave that on me I'll handle it.. So are you ready to help me ?

Jk: Yes but I have a condition..

Tae nodded his head..

Jk: You won't stop me from meeting my grandma..
He said with a small pout..

Tae: I'll not and if you want I'll also join you..

Jk eyes sparkled and he quickly nodded his head.. Taehyung chuckled at his cuteness..

Tae: So should we discuss everything..

Jk nodded his head and they starts discussing about what they have to say to Tae's parents and what kind you question they can ask..

After discussion

Tae: So everything clear..

Jk slowly nodded his head..

Tae sigh and kneel down infront of Jungkook who was sitting on couch..

Tae: Do you still hate me?

Jungkook looked at him with his doe eyes..
Jk: I don't hate you but it's really hard for me to believe you.. I hate rich people's bcoz they don't care about anyone's feelings..

Tae: Did something happen to you in your past?
He said but immediately regretted it after seeing Jungkook's teary eyes.. He quickly take him in his embrace and starts rubbing his back..

Tae: Hey it's ok you don't have to say anything.. I am really sorry for asking you that question..

Jungkook back away and Tae wiped his tears from his thumb.. Jungkook cheeks become red after seeing Taehyung close to him..

Tae: Don't cry tears doesn't suit you and I'll make it up to you.. I'll make you believe that not everyone is same.. Now come we're going to shopping and after that we'll go home..

Jk: H-home..?
He said while looking at Taehyung with his big doe eyes..

Taehyung softly smiled at him and said..
Tae: Yes from now on you're living with me till the contract ends..

Jk: B-but why shopping?
He said while fidgeting with his fingers..

Taehyung was noticing his every action he just wants squeeze this boy in his embrace..
Tae: I want to buy clothes for my husband..

Jungkook blushed at word 'husband'
Jk: I don't need it I have my clothes..

Tae: I know you have your clothes but as a husband it's my duty to fulfill my husband needs.. Now don't think too much come..

Tae starts dragging Jungkook with himself..

Jk pov
He's not that bad but still I am not sure if I should trust him or not but I just have to act like his husband nothing more right?
End of pov

Tae pov
Don't worry Jungkook from now on I'll take care of you.. You're too pure for this cruel world.. I'll make you believe that not everyone is same..
End of pov

-------------------------------------------

They went to mall and Tae buy so many things for Jungkook..
Jungkook was saying no but Taehyung didn't listened to him he just buy almost everything..

Jk: Why are you wasting your money on me?
He said with a small voice..

Hearing his words Taehyung stopped at his spot..
He went to Kook and cupped his cheeks..

Tae: I am not wasting my money I'm just spoiling my husband..

Jk: But I am not your real husband..

Taehyung didn't know why but he didn't like when Jungkook said he's not his real husband..
Tae: I know you are not but still you are my husband in paper's so it's my responsibility to take care of you..

Jk: But you don't have to buy me this much things..

Tae: I have to..
Saying this he kissed Jungkook's forehead and back away with a smile..
Why Taehyung did this he himself didn't know he just feel like so he did it..

Jungkook become froze at his place and his cheeks become red..
Tae secretly chuckled..

Tae: Now come..
He hold his hand and starts dragging him..

Soon they finish their shopping and went to their home aka Mansion..

________________________________

So that's it for part 4..

I know it's boring but be patience I'll make everything slowly..

Do you want me to make short chapter's or long chapter's?

To be continue..

Borahae 💜💜