Part 1

Hey guys it's my first ever story on wattpad.. I literally don't know what I will gonna write in this story and I am really sorry for any grammatical mistakes..

I am really sorry in advance if I didn't satisfy you with this story..I'll try my best to make it good..

So here is first part..

The very well known CEO of South Korea Kim Taehyung is sitting in his luxuries office fully focused in his work..

Suddenly a knocked heard on the door Taehyung averted his gaze from file to the door and said a come in his deep voice..

The door open revealing his parents Kim Namjoon and Kim Seokjin.. Taehyung got up from his seat and bowed to them..

Both take their seat infront of him.. NamJin looked at each other and then at Taehyung who was already looking at them.. By looks on their faces Taehyung guessed it what his parents wanna say..

Tae: I already know what you both wanna say and my answer is still no..
He said in his deep voice..

Jin: Tae bear atleast think about it..

Tae: Eomma I don't want to I already told you I don't wanna get married..

Jin: Tae try to understand you also want someone in your life..

Tae:Eomma I don't want anyone I am happy like this..

Rm:(strictly) It's enough Tae you have to listen to us we can't see you like this.. You also have right to enjoy your life but look at you work is everything for you.. You didn't even think about your health..

Jin: Yes Tae we are your parents we just want your happiness..

Tae: And I already told you I am happy..

Hearing his words now his Eomma become angry..

Jin: Taehyung this time we are not gonna listen to you..You have to marry someone and that's final..

And it makes Taehyung angry.. First of all he was frustrated because of his work and second this marriage topic so he didn't even think anything and just blurted out..

Tae: I am already married to someone..
He said while looking at both of them..

NamJin: W-what?

NamJin become shocked was an understatement but after hearing himself Taehyung become also shocked he didn't even realize what he said in his frustration..He said He is married no it's a lie he's not married..

Jin: M-married? How? When? With whom? And you didn't even tell us..
He said while stuttering..

Tae: I myself don't know..
He said to himself..

Tae pov
Now what should I do? O God but I think for now I should say yes it will help me in escaping from this marriage topic but it will only for sometime after that what I'll do and now I can't back off..
End of pov

Taehyung was busy in his own thoughts that he didn't even heard what his parents was saying..

Rm: TAE..
He said a little louder..

Tae: H-huh?

Rm: You're lying to us right?
He said while raising his eyebrows at Taehyung..

Tae: I-I am n-not...
He said while stuttering..

Jin: Oh really then we want to meet him/her..
He said while looking at Tae suspiciously who was avoiding eye contact..

Tae: It's him Eomma..
He just said what comes in his mind..

Jin: Then why didn't you tell us about your marriage?
He said while raising his eyebrows at him..

Tae: I-I thought you'll not accept us that's why we secretly marry each other..
After lying smoothly he felt proud at himself but it was only for sometime..

Rm: Tae you already know this very well that we'll always support you in your every decision..
He said softly..

Tae: I know I am really sorry it's just..

Jin: It's ok so now you are married invite him tomorrow at our house.. We want to ask him so many things..

Tae:I-invite h-him? O-ok?
Now he become shocked..

Rm: Ok then we're leaving don't forgot to invite him tomorrow and if it was lie then you have say yes for marriage..
He said while giving him a warning look..

Tae: Appa I am not lying..

Rm: We'll see this tomorrow..

Saying this NamJin left..

After they left Taehyung grabbed his hair in frustration..

Tae: What I did to myself..? Now from where I'll get a husband in just one day..

_____________________________________

A cute Bunny Boy is hoping around in a cafe and everyone is adoring him with a soft smile..

The bunny boy name is Jeon Jungkook a cute and bubbly boy..Everyone in the cafe love him because his personality is just like that..Anyone will start love him in their first meet..

He lost his parents at the age of 15 and now he live with a grandma who love him like his own grandson and he also love her so much..

He works in cafe because he have to pay for his university and also for his apartment..The grandma already said to him that he don't have to pay but he always said same thing "I don't wanna be a burden on you".

He went through too much in his life but he always put a wide bunny smile on his face.. He's strong but deep inside in his heart he want someone who give him love and care..

Right now he is roaming around in cafe asking order to everyone..

Soon his shift got over and after bidding goodbye to owner of the cafe he went to his home..

----------------

At home..

Jungkook enter in his home..

Jk: Maa I am home..

The grandma come to him..

Grandma: Welcome home bunny.. How was your day?

Jk:(pout) Tiring..

She softly smiled at him and said..
Grandma: Go fresh up and come for dinner..

Jk:Okie..
He said cutely and went to his room.

After sometime he come downstairs and they both did their dinner while telling each other about their day..

So this is the life of Jeon Jungkook a very peaceful one..

But he don't know a storm is coming soon which will turn his peaceful life into a mess..

-----------------------------

That's it for part 1 I hope you like it..
And once again I am really sorry for any mistake..

To be continue..

Borahae 💜💜