Part 2

First of all thank you so much for your love and support..
I will try my best to make this story good for you all..

So here is part 2

With Taehyung

Taehyung was sitting on his chair while grabbing his hair in frustration that's when he heard a knock on the door he composed himself and with a poker face he said come in..

The door open revealing his secretary aka bestfriend Jung Hoseok..

Hobi come inside and looked at Taehyung he quickly understand that his bestie is disturbed with something..
So he asked..

Hobi: What happen Tae?
He asked worriedly..

Taehyung looked at him and give him a small smile which was obviously fake and said..

Tae: Nothing hyung everything is fine..

But Hobi was not convinced from his answer..

Hobi: Taehyung you are not good at lying now tell me what happen?

Taehyung sighed he know he can't hide anything from his bestie so he explained everything to him..

Hobi become shocked..

Hobi: Taehyung when I called you dumb I really mean it and now you yourself proved it..

Tae: Hyung..
He whined..

Hobi: What hyung? Did you even heard yourself?

Tae: I know that's why I am saying give me some idea what should I do now?

Hobi think for sometime and said

Hobi: We only have one solution..

Tae: What?

Hobi: Find someone for yourself who can be your husband..

Tae: Hyung I lied to Appa and Eomma because I want to escape from marriage and now you are saying for marriage..

Hobi: I am not saying you to marry someone..

Tae: Hyung what you wanna say.. Say it clearly..

Hobi: I am saying find someone who can act like your husband for few months and after everything settled down you both can go to your own paths..

Tae: Wow hyung it's a great idea but from where I'll find that person who will help me..

Hobi: Tae in today's life Money is everything just offer that person some money and I am sure he'll say yes..For now order your men's to find someone as quickly as possible and I'll prepare contract paper..

Tae quickly went to him and hugged him tightly..

Tae: Hyung you are the best thank you so much I love you so much..

Hobi hugged him back and said..

Hobi:I love you too Tae..

Hobi pov
I am sorry Tae for giving you such a stupid idea but I think it's for your best.. I know you want someone in your life but you'll never accept it but I hope the person who come in your life will give you love and care..
End of pov

Hobi: Now call your men's..

Tae nodded his head and called someone.. After few minutes four bulky men arrived in his office..

Tae: I want you to found a boy around 21-22 age and Hobi hyung will give you a contract paper I want his sign on the paper.. Offer him as much as money he want but don't come back without someone or otherwise you don't know what gonna happen with you.. AM I CLEAR?
He said in his deep voice..