Part 6

So that's how both are looking 👇

(Jungkook look)

(Taehyung look)

(Taehyung look)

---------------------------------------------

Kim Mansion

Both arrived at Kim Mansion..

Now both are standing infront of Kim Mansion..

Jungkook was so nervous what if his parents found out the truth what if something bad happen there were so many what if's in his mind..

He's helping a man who wants him to to be his fake husband he drag himself in this mess by his own so now he can't back off now....

Infront of the world he's now Kim Jungkook not Jeon Jungkook.. He already signed the contract marriage papers so now he have to face everything..

Taehyung sense his nervousness.. He softly hold his hand to brought him back in reality.. Jungkook looked at him with nervous face without saying anything Taehyung just hugged him first Jungkook was shocked but nevertheless he hugged him back because of nervousness..

After sometime both back away..

Tae: Jungkook don't be nervous I am with you I'll handle everything.. You just have to say what we discuss and don't be nervous infront of my family they'll never judge you..
Taehyung said smiling softly at him but inside he was also nervous..

Jungkook nodded his head and both went infront of main door.. Taehyung ring the doorbell soon a short height male open the door and after seeing Taehyung he smiled widely.. He's Min Jimin Taehyung's brother-in-law..

Jm: Tae..
He smiled widely while looking at him before Tae's brother-in-law Jimin is his best friend.. Tae smiled and hugged him back..

Tae: How are you hyung?

Jm: I am good as always how are you?
He said while back away his eyes fell on Kook who was hiding behind Taehyung while grabbing Tae's arm tightly..

Jm: Who's he? Your husband?
He said with a confused face..

Tae nodded and Jimin smiled widely..

Tae softly held Kook hand and made him stand infront of Jimin..