Part 26

Taehyung and Jungkook are sitting on beach beside each other enjoying the night view..

Everything is so peaceful but for how long..No-one knows except your author..

Suddenly Jungkook broke the silence..

Jk: Tae..

Tae hummed in response..

Jk: Should we tell our family about everything?

Taehyung looked at Jungkook who continue..

Jk: Tae our family deserves to know they're living in a lie now we've decided to start our relationship without contract we know we genuinely likes each other so I think we should start our relationship without any lies I know they'll be angry at us but we'll make them understand they'll understand us afterall they're our family.. I always feel guilty I can't live in this guilt anymore.. Please Tae let's tell them..

Jungkook looked at Taehyung who was looking at him with a soft gaze.. He softly hold Jungkook hands in his own and said..

Tae: If that's what you want then we'll tell them..

Jk: Let's tell them tomorrow..

Tae: Ok my baby highness..

Jungkook blushed furiously after listening the nickname.. Tae chuckled at his cuteness..

----------------------------------------------

Time skip

Next morning

All family members are sitting in living room and Taekook are sitting infront of them ready to tell them everything..

Jin: What happen Tae and Kook you said you want to tell us something..

Taehyung took a deep breath and started talking and he tell them everything from the start..

Tae: But now we genuinely wants to give this marriage a chance we realize that we've feelings for each other.. But if we tell you the truth after our marriage we forgot about this contract thing.. We starts to understand each other without us knowing we were behaving like husbands.. I realize my feelings when I went to for that business trip for a month I realize my life without Jungkook is so dull.. I need Jungkook in my life.. Jungkook is a bright light in my dark life.. Whenever I'm with Jungkook I forgot everything.. His presence gave me a different kind of satisfaction.. If I don't see him for a second I started feeling restless.. I can't live without him..

Jungkook eyes filled with tears after listening to Taehyung..

After Taehyung completed his words now everyone focused on Jungkook they wants to Jungkook confession too..

Whole time Jungkook was sitting while looking down.. He was holding Taehyung hand.. He didn't have courage to look at anyone he was so nervous but still he gather his courage and said what he wants to say..

Jk: When Maa left me I was left all alone I thought I don't have anyone but I was wrong because Taehyung was there for me.. He took care of me when I was at my lowest.. He cried with me.. He laughed with me.. He hold my hand when I needed someone.. He hugged me when I needed comfort.. He gave me comfort.. He gave me a family.. Without me knowing he slowly become my safe place.. No-one in my life took care of me like him.. After that incident I started feeling something different for him.. I was knowing very well I started liking him.. But I was scared what if he didn't feel the same.. But when he confessed to me that he also like me I was on cloud nine.. We wants to starts our relationship without any lies we're sorry it was not our intention to hide but it happened..

Taehyung squished Jungkook hand trying to assure him.. But he himself was freaking out inside..

There was dead silence in living everyone was looking at Taekook with blank face.. no-one knows what's gonna happen..

Suddenly Jin spoke..

Jin: So you finally decide to tell us.. We were waiting from a long time..

Suddenly everyone started laughing Taekook become shocked to see them like this.. They were looking at them with a dumbfounded expression..

After everyone become silent Taehyung decided to speak..

Tae: What's going on?
He said confusingly..

Jm: Tae we already know everything..

Taekook: WHAT?

Taekook look at each other shockingly then at the family members they repeated this for 3-4 times..

Everyone chuckled at their reaction..

Jin: Ok let me explain so remember that day when we came to your office and you said you're already married..

Taehyung nodded his head..

Jin: I was knowing you're lying so I told your Appa that you'll tell us truth but when the next day you showed up with Jungkook we were shocked we didn't expect this so I called Jhope and asked him first he tried to lie to me but you know me very well I threatened him so Jhope tell us everything I scolded him because it was so wrong how can you do this with someone innocent just for your lie.. I was about to come to you for scolding you but when I saw you both together I feel a new hope in my heart.. I feel like you both are perfect for each other.. Jungkook captured my heart from the day I laid my eyes on him.. So I proposed this marriage thing my main motive from this was to meet Jungkook grandma I wanted to took her permission.. When I meet aunt I realized she already knows everything.. She told me she feels same like me about you two.. She said Jungkook is not safe with her.. She requested me to not to tell you that we know because she was knowing you guys will gonna fall for each other.. And we wanted you to tell us everything..

Taekook were looking at Jin with wide eyes and wide open mouth..

Jin: Don't be scared we are not gonna separate you.. It's your life your marriage so the decision is gonna be yours.. We can just give you advice but you guys are the one who are gonna spend their whole life together.. Marriage is between two people so their is no place for a third person.. You know a greatest marriage is built on teamwork.. A mutual respect , a healthy dose of admiration and most importantly a never ending portion of love and grace.. If you guys wants to make your marriage perfect so these are the basic things you should have in your relationship..

Taekook eyes filled with tears after listening to Jin's comforting words..

Jin: Don't cry babies come to Eomma and give me a hug..

Taekook quickly went to him and hugged him tightly.. Everyone smiled softly after looking at the cute interaction.. Soon everyone joined the hug..

Everything is going smoothly then what could go wrong..

------------------------------------------

Spoiler for next episode

Tae:(to driver) What happen why your head is bleeding and where is Jungkook he went with you for grocery shopping right? Where is he?

Driver:(head down) S-sir I-I'm s-sorry..

Tae: WHAT SORRY? WHERE IS JUNGKOOK TELL ME DAMMIT..

Driver: S-sir s-someone k-kidnapped J-Jungkook s-sir..

_______________________________

So hi it's your author those who don't know me so let me give my introduction I'm Sakshi 20 years old so I wanna say something about this series Maybe 2 or 3 chapters are left.. I'm sorry I can't stretch this series more because I know you guys are loosing interest in this story the less comments make me realize this but I don't feel bad because I'm myself loosing interest in this story I want to complete it as soon as possible it was not my intention to stretch this series this much but it happened.. I want to start the Arrogant CEO series.. so please don't request me to stretch this series more because I can't do that..

_________________________________

So that's it for part 26 hope you like it..

To be continue..

Like and comment..

Borahae 💜💜