Part 16

There was pure silence in room but soon it broke by Jungkook sobbing sound.. He held Grandma's hand tightly and said while crying and hiccuping badly..

Jk: M-maa p-please d-don't l-leave m-me p-please.. Y-you k-know n-na I-i c-can't l-leave w-without y-you p-please m-maa..

Taehyung and Grandma both were looking at him with teary eyes..

Taehyung can't control himself anymore he went to Jungkook and back hugged him tightly..

Grandma smiled at both of them..

Jk: T-tae y-you s-say t-to h-her s-she'll l-listen t-to y-you..

Taehyung eyes filled with tears.. He looked at Grandma who was already looking at him..

He mouthed her "Please don't go"
She just smiled at him..

Grandma:(slow voice) Baby Bunny..

Jungkook looked at her..

Grandma: Baby everyone have to go and now it's my time..

Jk shook his head while crying and said..
Jk: N-no you c-can't go..

Grandma: Listen to me bunny first come and sit beside me..

Tae let go of him and Jungkook sat beside her bed on stool..

Grandma: I know I have to go now so please promise me you'll not cry if you cry I'll also cry and you don't want to see me cry right?

Jungkook nodded his head with teary eyes..

Grandma: I'll always watch you from up.. My blessings are always with you.. Just always remember your Maa loves you so much..

She looked at Taehyung motioned him to come near her..

Tae went near her and stands beside Jungkook..

She took Jungkook hand and give to Tae..

Grandma: I am leaving my precious Grandson to you.. Please take care of him never make him cry or I'll come in your dream and will scare you..

Both chuckled at her..

Tae: I promise you Grandma I'll never make him cry and I'll always take care of him.. I'll always be there for him in his ups and downs..
He said while holding Kook's hand tightly..

Tae: But can't you-(cut off by Grandma)

Grandma: Tae you know na I can't you have to understand it's not in anyone's hand it's God's decision and no-one can change it..

Tae slowly nodded his head just then the door opens revealing Kim family..

Jin:(teary eyes) Aunty..

Grandma:(smile) Jinie.. Why are you crying son? Why everyone is crying I want to see everyone smiling please it's my wish..

Everyone smiled at her with teary eyes..

Grandma looked at Jin..

Grandma: Jinie I am leaving my Grandson to you all please take care of him..

Jin just nodded his head because he know if he try to say something he'll start crying..

Everyone was having tears in their eyes..

Grandma:Jiminie and Yoongi take care of yourself..

Yoonmin:(teary eyes) We will and we'll miss you..

Grandma: Namjoonie and Jinie take care of yourself and everyone..

NamJin nodded their head with teary eyes..

Lastly she looked at Taekook and put her hand on their intertwine hands..

Grandma:(heavily breathing) Tiger and Bunny it's my time take care of yourself and Bun always remember Maa loves you..

Everyone starts panicking..
Jk: M-maa n-no..

She last time gave them a weak smile and closed her eyes..

She left.. She left everyone..

Everyone become froze at their spot..

Jk: MAA...... NO.... Doctor..

Soon the Doc came and checked her..
He looked at everyone with sad eyes and said..

Doc: I am sorry..

That sentence broke everyone..

Jk broke down and starts crying badly..

Everyone tears starts falling except Tae because he know he have to be strong especially for Jungkook..

Tae:Kook don't cry..
Tae hugged him who hugged back and starts crying on his chest..

Jk:T-tae s-she l-left m-me..

Tae starts rubbing his back.. Tae picked him in bridal style and went outside to rest room.. No-one said anything they gave them privacy.. Jungkook also didn't said anything because he was not in a state of saying anything..

--------------------------------------

Tae went inside the rest room and laid Kook on bed who was crying.. He was about to back away but Jungkook clutched his shirt with both hands..

Jk: D-don't l-leave m-me..

Tae looked at him with a pained expression and said..

Tae: I'll never..

He slowly laid beside him and hold him in his embrace tightly.. Jungkook hugged him back and buried his face in crook of his neck..

Both didn't said anything just feeling each others warmth..

Because of too much crying Jungkook head starts feeling heavy so he slowly starts feeling sleepy and above that Taehyung was rubbing his back softly so he slowly drifted to sleep..

After realizing Jungkook slept Tae slowly back away and looked at Jungkook who have tear stained on his face and few tear drops.

His heart clenched badly after looking at Jungkook state.. He wiped his tears and softly kissed his forehead and said..

Tae: Sleep bun I am here..

He again hugged him and after sometime his eyes starts getting heavy and he also slept..

Outside the room NamJin and Yoonmin were looking at them with teary eyes..

Jin: Joonie why God is so cruel with our Jungkookie? First his parents and now his Grandma..

Rm: Jinnie we can't go against God's decision if it's good or bad we have to accept it because we don't have any other option.. We have to accept it and mostly Jungkook we know it will be hard for him but he have to..

Jin: We promise him that we'll be his parents and now we have to prove it..

Rm: We'll prove it Jinie we'll never let him feel alone we'll always be there for him..

Jm: Yes Appa we'll give him everything which he deserves..

Suga: Yes Jiminie now we're his family..

Everyone looked at Taekook and smiled at them with teary eyes..

They all were feeling proud of Tae because Taehyung is the life partner which everyone wants..

He didn't left his other half in his hard time instead he's here taking care of him because in this time the person Jungkook wants the most is His Husband Taehyung..

And Taehyung is here with him and will always be there for him and vice versa..

__________________________________

So that's it for part 16 hope you like it.

Thank you so much for 11k+ views on this book I love you all so much..

Keep voting and commenting..

To be continue..

Borahae 💜💜