Part 17

Opening his eyes Taehyung looked here and there and soon his eyes fall on the person next to him who was sleeping peacefully with a cute pout on his lips..

He smiled at him but soon his smile fade away when he noticed the tears stains on his cheeks..

Taehyung slowly caressed his cheeks and said..
Tae: Everything will gonna be fine bunny I am here..

As he was busy in talking to a sleeping Jungkook.. His eyes fall on the door and through the small mirror he saw his parents and Yoonmin..

Without disturbing Jungkook's sleep he quietly got up from bed and covered Jungkook with blanket..

He softly kissed him on his forehead and went outside..

NamJin and Yoonmin have a soft smile on their faces after witnessing the scene through the small mirror..

Tae come outside and Jin said..
Jin:(worriedly)How's he?

Tae: Right now he's sleeping and it's better if we let him sleep as he is tired..
He said while looking at Jungkook through the small mirror..

Everyone nodded their head while looking at Jungkook..

Rm: Tae..
This time Namjoon said and Tae hummed in response giving his full attention to Namjoon..

Rm: When we should held Aunty's funeral?
He said with so much sadness in his voice..

Taehyung looked at him with a pained expression.. He gulped and said..

Tae: I am no-one to decide Appa it's Jungkook decision..
He said while again looking at Jungkook..

Suga: We know Tae but right now Jungkook is not in a condition to make a decision and now as Jungkook's husband it's your responsibility to take a decision..
Suga said while patting Tae's shoulder..

Taehyung looked at Suga and said..
Tae:But-(cut off by Jin)

Jin: We understand you Tae but what Suga is saying is also right..

Jm: Yes Tae Eomma is right and right now it's not good to disturb Jungkook..

Taehyung nodded his head and said..
Tae: Tomorrow morning we'll held Grandma's funeral..

Everyone nodded their head..

Saying this he went inside to Jungkook..

Whole night Jungkook didn't woke up as he was so much tired and Taehyung was glad that he didn't woke up..

Because Jungkook need so much rest as tomorrow is gonna be a long day for him..

While thinking all this Taehyung also slept beside Jungkook..

--------------------------------------------

Next morning

As soon as Jungkook woke in morning the first thing that comes in his mind was his Grandma..

Without his knowing his tears starts to fall from his eyes but Taehyung was there for him and right now he was hugging Jungkook trying to calm him down by saying soothing words in his ear and it did work as Jungkook calm down a little..

Tae: Kook calm down baby it's okay everything will be gonna be fine..

Jk:(tears falling) T-tae s-she l-left m-me..

Tae cupped his cheeks and slowly wiped his tears.. He made him look at himself by cupping his cheeks..

Both looked deep in each others eyes..

Tae: Kook do you remember what Grandma said to you last time..

Kook looked at him with teary eyes..

Tae:(softly) "She said after I left don't cry because it'll hurt me to see you cry from up" and now I am sure right now she must be looking at you from up but she will feel hurt after she'll saw you crying and you don't want to hurt her right?

Jungkook nodded his head..

Tae: Then please stop crying now she didn't left you she's still here in your heart, in your memories and will always be there..

Jungkook again hugged Taehyung but this time he's not crying because Taehyung words did make him feel a little bit better..

Taehyung immediately hugged him back as Jungkook feels Taehyung arms around himself he found himself lucky to have Taehyung in his life..

Soon both back away..

Taehyung looked at Jungkook and said..

Tae: Kook it's Grandma's funeral in an hour I am really sorry for not asking you about this.. I know it's your right to decide but as you-(cut off by Jungkook)

Jk: It's ok Tae I think it's time for me to say her goodbye (teary eyes)..

Without saying anything Taehyung hugged him again who immediately hugged back..

Tae:(softly) You know I am here for you right?

There was silence but soon it broke by Jungkook..

Jk:(softly) I know..

-----------------------------

Soon the funeral took place as Jungkook said his last words to his Grandma while shedding some tears..

Everyone was looking at Jungkook with sad eyes because they knew right in this moment they can't do anything..

They can just give their immense love to him and that's enough for Jungkook..

Everyone hugged Jungkook one by one and said some sweet words to him which surely made him feel better..

And all this time Taehyung didn't left his side all the time he was standing beside him..

After the funeral ended everyone slowly went to their houses..

NamJin and Yoonmin were worried for Jungkook but he assured them that he's fine now..

And like that they also went to Kim mansion..

---------------------------------

Taekook enter in their home..

Tae: Kook go and freshen up I'll set the dinner table..
He said and made his way towards kitchen but stopped at his spot when he heard Jungkook..

Jk: No Tae I am not hungry..
He said without looking at him..

Tae: You didn't ate anything from morning and it's not good to make yourself starve.. I don't want to listen anything go and freshen up..
He said strictly this time..

Jungkook sighed and went to his room for freshen up..

They both ate a little bit as they don't have much appetite.. After eating Taehyung pick Jungkook in bridal style who become shocked..

Jk: T-tae w-(cut off by Taehyung)

Tae: Shh...

Jungkook shut his mouth and Taehyung take him to his bedroom and slowly laid him on bed..

Tae: Sleep Jungkook..
He said while directly looking at him in his eyes..

He was about to back away but Jungkook hold his hand..

Jk: Lay down beside me..
He said with teary eyes..

Without saying anything Taehyung laid down beside him and Jungkook put his head on his chest and let his tears fall down.. Taehyung hold him back tightly in his embrace..

Taehyung knew he needs to let it out..

It's not easy for Jungkook to forgot everything it will take time but still he's trying his best to accept everything..

And moreover Taehyung is here with him..

--------------------------------------------------

Are you guys getting bored with this story? Do you think the flow of this story is too slow? Let me know what do you guys think about this story?

__________________________________

So that's it for part 17 hope you like it..

And thank you so much for 12k+ views I love you all so much..

Keep voting and commenting..

To be continue..

Borahae 💜💜