Part 9

Grandma: You have feelings for my Grandson right?

Taehyung looked at her with wide eyes he don't know what to say.. Did he have feelings for Jungkook? But how? It's only 2 days he met him he didn't even know him properly..

Love at first sight but Taehyung don't believe in this.. I mean how can a person love someone at first sight it's impossible right? But impossible word also say I m possible.. But at this time he can only say he admire him.. I mean man who will not Kook is so cute,kind and innocent that makes him unique but what if Taehyung admire him just because he's helping him.. It's obvious right.. Taehyung was battling with himself in his mind right now he's just listening to his mind not heart..

His train of thoughts broke by Grandma..

Grandma: You don't have to answer me now.. I know you are confuse but I can say this the way you look at Kookie not you but your Your eyes tell..

Grandma gave him a soft smile and called Jungkook who quickly come outside and looked at them with worried eyes.. He went to Tae who was busy in his own world..

He shook him a little and said..
Jk: What happen?

Tae looked at him and didn't said anything.. He was just looking at him without blinking his eyes thinking about Grandma's words..

Tae:(mind) Do I have feelings for Jungkook?

Jk looked at Grandma..
Jk: What happen to him?

Grandma: He's thinking something..
Grandma said with a chuckle..

Jk: What?
He asked curiously..

Grandma: Ask him..
Grandma said while giving him a smile who looked at her confusingly..

Jk: Tae.. Tae.. TAEHYUNG...
Listening his shouting Taehyung startled and said..

Tae: H-huh? Yeah..

Jk: What happen? I am calling you from past 2 minutes..

Tae again looked at him..

Tae:(mind) But isn't it wrong to have feelings for him I mean he's helping me and here me..

Jk: Now why are you looking at me say something you idiot..
He said while controlling himself from bursting out..

Tae blinked his eyes and said..
Tae: Nothing..

Tae:(mind) But how it's wrong I mean he's my own husband so it's not wrong to have feelings for him right?

Jk looked at him in disbelief..

Tae looked at him and said..
Tae: What?

Jk: Kim Taehyung are you kidding me? I am asking you like a mad from past few minutes and all you have to say nothing..
He said while arms crossed on his chest and glaring at Tae looking extremely adorable.. But fear the double bunny..

Tae:(mind) OMG he's so cute I just wanna squish him in my arms so badly..

Tae realised that he was spacing out..
He was about to say something but Jk cut him off..

Jk: Don't say anything I'll ask to Grandma..
He pouted and went to his Grandma..

Tae:(mind) Did I make this baby angry? I mean My baby..

Jk looked at Grandma and said..
Jk: Maa what happen between you two? What did you guys talked?

Grandma: Nothing bun I was just saying that I am ready to help you..

Jk: But you can say this infront of me also..(pout)

Grandma: Bun I just want to make sure that he take care of you..