Part 21

Kim Mansion

Everyone was getting ready..
Ready for what? You guys must be thinking..
Don't worry I am here to tell you.. So Kim family organised a big grand Party on the success of their child Kim Taehyung as they got a big international deal and whole south Korea is invited cause why not they are 'Kim's'.

With Jungkook
He was in his bedroom standing infront of wardrobe selecting a dress for himself. He don't want to look bad as now he's a Son-in-law of Kim's. He was so into choosing his dress that he didn't notice his husband presence in the room. Taehyung was standing at the entrance with arms crossed on his chest and was looking at Jungkook with soft gaze.

Last one month was so hell for both of them about Jungkook you all know that what he feel for Taehyung but what about Taehyung? Did he realize what he feel for Kook? Let's see....

He slowly went behind Jungkook and whispered in his ear who got startled..
Tae: What are you looking for?
Jk:(hands on his chest and wide eyes) Do you want me to die?
Tae: Obviously not..
Jk: Than why you suddenly came like this? What happen to you? You're behaving a little different..
Tae:(little smirk) Little different? Hmm?
He put his hands on Kook's waist and jerked him towards himself whose head bumped in Tae's hard chest and Kook eyes were widen in shock.
Tae: Why don't you like me being like this? Hmm?
He said while putting his head in the crook of Kook's neck sniffing his scent and about Jungkook he was just standing there like a clueless bunny don't have any idea what's happening around him. His mind and heart both were just focusing on Tae's touch only.

He don't have any idea what happen to Taehyung and why is he behaving like this but one thing is sure he like this Taehyung now don't think he don't like old Taehyung he like Taehyung in every way. As you all know he's clear about his feelings for Taehyung.

Getting no response from Jungkook Taehyung back away and looked at Jungkook who was in daze. Taehyung smirked to himself cause he know he's the reason for this.
Soon his smirk turned into a soft smile. He softly patted Kook cheeks to brought him back to reality which surely worked. Kook looked at Tae with puppy like face..
Tae cooed at him..
Tae: What happen to you? Where were you lost?
Jk:Huh?
Tae:(cupped his cheeks) Bun are you ok?
Jk: Oh yeah? I am fine..
Tae: You sure?
Jk nodded his head and give him a soft smile..
Tae:Ok btw what were you looking for earlier?
Jk widen his eyes
Jk:Oh yeah I was finding something to wear in party..
He was panicking. Tae hold his heads and make him sit on the bed..
Jk:Tae what are you doing? I hav-(cut off by Tae who put his finger on his lips)
Tae: Shh... Stop panicking and take this..
He said while removing his finger from his lips and handed him a box..
Jk: What's this?
Tae: Open this and find yourself..
Jk opened the box revealing a beautiful suit..
Jk:(sparkling eyes) Wow this is so beautiful. Is it yours?
Tae:(chuckle) No silly it's yours..
Jk:(wide eyes) Mine bu-(cut off by Tae)
Tae: No buts and all go and get ready we're getting late for party..
He said while pushing him towards bathroom.
Tae:(smile) This bunny..
He also went to get ready in different bathroom..

----------------------------------------

Time skip at party

Tae and Suga were busy in talking with each other but Tae's eyes were going upstairs again and again. Suga followed his eyes and chuckled.
Suga: Be patience lover man your man will come soon..
Tae:(try not to blush) W-what are you s-saying H-hyung?
Suga:(smile) Your man is here..
Tae turned his head more faster than Jin's rap in the direction from where Kook is coming and quickly went to him..
Suga: Whipped man..
He shakes his head while smiling..

With Taekook
Tae went to Kook and forward his hand who hold it.. Both take a good time in admiring each other..
Tae:(soft eyes) You're looking so beautiful just like an angel..
Jungkook blushed at his compliment..
Jk: Look at yourself aren't you the most handsome man?
Tae:(chuckle) May be I am but not more than you..

Jk: Look at yourself aren't you the most handsome man? Tae:(chuckle) May be I am but not more than you

                           (Jungkook's look)

                           (Taehyung's look)

                           (Taehyung's look)

Jungkook slightly hit Tae on his chest..
Jk:(red cheeks) So cheesy..
Tae:(pinch his cheeks) Aren't you the most adorable human being in this whole damn world..
Jk:(tomato) O God will you please stop?
Tae: How I got this much lucky to have you all by myself..
Jk: Tae please stop na..
Tae:(chuckled) Ok ok baby bunny..
Both were busy in their own world that's when..
Jin: Tae if you are done can I take my son-in-law with me I want to introduce him with my friends..
Both back away and looked at Jin..
Tae: Eomma wrong timing..
Jk widen his eyes and hit Taehyung..
Tae:Ahh why are you hitting me?
Jk: Eomma don't listen to him he's talking nonsense come..
Tae:(Offended look) I am talking nonsense wow my own husband betrayed me?
Jk:(Done look) Drama king..
Tae:(Dramatically widen his eyes) Me? Drama King?
Jk: Yes you..
Jin: Ok ok stop you both..
He said while trying to control his laugh..
Jk: Let's go Eomma..
He said while giving a glare to Taehyung who did the same and left with Jin..

After Jin and Kook left.. Tae smile to himself..
He was busy in his own world that's when someone called him..
??: Mr.Kim..

-------------------------------------

Ok so sh*ts are about to go down..

And yes I wanna ask can you tell me a nickname which Jungkook can call Taehyung.. What do you guys think about Hubby?

And one more thing Do you guys like this little bit changes in Taehyung and in Taekook's relationship..?

Please let me know..
____________________________

So that's it for Part 21 hope you like it..

To be continue..

Keep voting and comment..

Borahae..