Chapter 12- Rachel

After the most restful night's sleep I've had in a long time, I lie in bed and let my mind wander over everything that happened yesterday. Bradley knew I was doubting the way I looked and was letting the negative things people have said about me, in the past influence the way I was thinking, during our moment in the car park. The way he completely silenced those toxic thoughts by showing me what he thinks of me. Wow. Kissing me like that and saying those thing's to me, has given me a small piece of confidence that I didn't even realize I had lost. He's not once made me feel unattractive or unpleasant to look at. If anything, he's shown me that just because I have curves and thick thighs, doesn't mean I don't deserve to feel sexy. I deserve to be treated like anyone else would be. Just because I have a little extra padding on me, doesn't mean I'm any less of a person.

Seeing him come undone last night by me was one of the hottest things I've ever experienced. He made me feel desirable and I never want to lose that feeling. I want to be able to explore my sexuality and not be ashamed of the way I look. I know with Bradley I can. But I'm not someone who is able to keep emotions out of the bedroom and I can feel myself already falling hard for him.

Yes, he's made me feel sexy and wanted but does he actually want to be with me? Does he want to build a future with someone, get married, have children? I just don't know these things and I need to know where I stand with him before one of us ends up getting hurt.

After a quick shower, I head downstairs into the kitchen to put the kettle on and let Nellie out. I make myself a mug of coffee and head out into the back garden to explore. As you step out the doors, there is a patio area with rattan seating surrounding a fire pit. I imagine would be heavenly to sit by during the summer/ autumn seasons. Beyond the patio, is a large grass area with trees lining the edges, at the bottom is a huge green house and a smaller building which is situated under a weeping willow tree.

Sipping my coffee, I wander down the garden to have a nosey. I look into the greenhouse first and find rows upon rows of what look to be potatoes, carrots, sprouts and lots of other fruits or veggies growing happily. Nellie comes trotting over to have a good sniff and then follows me over to the other little building. From the back, there's no doors or windows so I walk around the edge of it, to find a wall like the one back at the main house; completely made of glass. Inside sits a hot tub, big enough to seat at least 6 people and a small bar area with a few seats. It must be lovely to have those doors wide open, a glass of wine in hand and in the hot tub. I'll have to have a dip before we go back!

After finishing my stroll around with Nellie, I head back inside to see it's almost 7.30am so I decide to make some breakfast for myself and Brad. Finding things to make pancakes, I'm whipping up the batter when Bradley walks in with his hair sticking up all over the place, in just some grey sweats. Holy guacamole, he looks fineeee.

"Good morning." He says while walking over to the coffee machine. His voice sounds rough in the morning and damn its hot. Distracting myself from the god in the kitchen I put a pan on the stove to warm.

"Good morning. I'm making pancakes, I hope you're hungry!" I say, while scooping batter into the pan. Leaving it to cook, I set the dining room table and hunt for some maple syrup. After finding it at the back of a cupboard, I place it on the table with some butter, just in case. As I turn, I find Bradley flipping the pancake. The muscles in his bare back flexing with his movements. I take a second to admire him. I've never realized that I could find a back so hot. He's got wide shoulders, a curve in his back which is prominent when he's stood straight, a slim waist and a gorgeous behind. The term bubble butt comes to mind.

I'm leaning against the dining room table when he turns, smirking. "Enjoying the view, my love?" he says, with a wink.

Letting out a huff, I march over to the stove, shifting him out of the way with my hip. "Go. Sit" I tell him, pointing to the setting I laid out for him.