Chapter Nine- Bradley

Fuck, you just don't realize you're missing parts of yourself, until something happens to make you see the missing pieces. Rachel made herself, Elisa and I a coffee, then we sat in front of the fire and talked. It reminded me of sitting around the fire with Mum, Dad and Jeremy, when I was a kid. We would just talk and talk, all day, about random things.

Seeing the relationship between Rachel and her Mum reminded me of what me and my Mum were like. She would have really liked Elise and Rachel. I've missed the warmth you get when surrounded by family. I've missed the feeling of unconditional love. I've missed the feeling of belonging.

After about an hour, Elise heads home so I ask Rachel to give me a hand while I put the cameras and alarms up. I'm adding a camera to cover the back door, when I hear a rumble. Ignoring it, I carry on screwing it in, but the rumble happens again. Looking around, I find Rachel blushing a furious shade of red, with a palm on her tummy.

"Uh, sorry..." she says. "I completely forgot to eat today and now my stomach is trying to eat itself I think."

Shaking my head, I get down the ladders and take my phone out. "Do you like pizza?" I ask. This woman needs to take better care of herself when she's working. "You need to remember to fuel up when you're working Rach, you can't live of fresh air."

She rolls her eyes before waving her hands up and down, indicating to herself. "Do you think I'd look like this if I didn't? Of course, I like pizza! Thin crust, extra cheese please!" she says, grinning. She chooses to ignore the last part of what I said. I'll have to see if I can get her to listen to me another way.

I order our food before moving over to Rachel and walking her back until she's against the wall. Her breath quickens when I lean down to whisper in her ear. "You need to remember to eat. And if you say one more thing about your hot as fuck body, I'll have no choice to put you over my knee. Do you understand, baby girl?"

She nods her head. "Yes, please" she says. I smirk as I watch the flush working up her cheeks, when she realizes what she's just said.

I hum from the back of my throat, feeling myself growing hard. "You want me to put you over my knee and spank that pretty arse of yours until its pink? How wet do you think you'd get for me?" I say while sliding my hands up over her stomach, chest and rest them around her throat, gently. Mindful of the bruising around her neck. Fucker, I think to myself. She closes her eyes and moans, dragging me away from my murderous thoughts. She shifts her hips so her pussy is resting on my thigh. "Are you turned on baby girl? Want me to make you come so hard, you forget your own name?" I ask, while slowly sliding my lips across her collar bone.

"Yes... Yes, Bradley. Please" she says, rocking her hips on my thigh, trying to find the friction she needs. I kiss a path down her neck while moving a hand to one of her tits. I give it a little squeeze, massaging the plump flesh. She lets out a quiet moan. "Please..." she begs, rocking her hips firmer onto my thigh. I pick her up, cupping her arse in both hands and walk her over to the kitchen table before laying her flat on her back.

"Are you going to be a good girl and spread those legs for me? Show me how wet you are baby." She obeys immediately by spreading her thighs, showing me her panties under her dress. I let my eyes linger at the junction of her thighs before I run my hands up her legs, slowly working up to where she wants them. "Tell me what you want, baby girl" I say, my voice sounding rough. Fuck me, I'm hornier than a teenager right now but this is all about Rachel.

She squirms a little on the table. "I... hmmm...I want to come."

"And you will. But do you want to come riding my fingers?" I ask. I move her panties to the side and rub her clit gently, easing the tip of a finger into her pussy before pulling back out. "Or do you want to come on my tongue? I've been dying to taste your pussy, I want to see if its as sweet as the rest of you."

She lets out a breathy moan. "No-one has every gone down...." I cut her off by ripping her panties off and run my tongue up the seam of her pussy. She lets out a long sigh. Shit, shes so fucking sweet. How has no one gone down on this girl before? Armatures. I put her right leg over my shoulder and delve between her folds. I run my tongue up and down before sucking her clit in, giving it a gentle nibble making her moan. God, the sound she makes has my dick standing to attention. I slide my hand down to her left ankle before putting it over my shoulder too and going to town on her pussy. I slide one finger into her, curving it in a 'come hither' motion making her back arch on a long moan.

"Oh my god Bradley, yes, just like that.... ohhhh!" she says, moving her hips in time with the movements of my tongue on her clit. I groan into her pussy when she winds her fingers through my hair, keeping me in place. I add another finger and up my pace, which makes Rachel tug my hair on a gasp. "I'm gonna cum, I'm gonna come!" I feel her fingers tighten in my hair just before she comes. Arching her back, she calls out my name, quivering against my tongue. I keep lapping at her juices, while I work her down through her orgasm. When she stops shaking, I pull back licking my lips.

"You're fucking delicious" I say, sucking my fingers into my mouth, while she peers at me through her lashes.

She blushes and covers her face with her hands. "I can't believe Ive just done that" she says, quietly. "I'm sorry, I shouldn't have let that happen..." she adds.

I move her hands from her face and help her up so she's sitting upright.

I cup her face between my hands. "Rachel, that was the hottest thing I've ever seen. I'd do that every day and never get tired of the taste of you. I really fucking enjoyed that, seeing you come apart for me. I'm as hard as rock right now. There's nothing to be sorry about. I'd die a very happy man if I was able to see and taste you every day."

Just as she goes to speak, there's a knock on the front door. Rachel jumps down from the table and practically runs to answer it. I stand and readjust myself before picking her ruined panties up from where I threw them and go to put them in the bin.

The smell of pizza reaches me just before Rachel does. She looks from me to what's in my hand, before spinning on her heel and walks back through to the front of café. I chuckle to myself, throwing the panties in the bin before following her and the delicious smell of pizza. It's usually me running away but I don't want to run anymore. I want Rachel to be mine. I just hope I'm enough for an angel like her.

---------------------------------------------------

Do you think Bradley is enough for our Curvy Baker?

Read on to see how their story unfolds!

----------------------------

Don't forget to leave any comments or feedback :)

If you was a fan of Chapter 9, give it a vote!