Chapter Four- Bradley

I watch as Rachel yanks the door back open and walk out in such a rush you'd think the devil was chasing after her. What is it that I find so attractive about that clumsy, shy girl that I don't know, who just walked out of the pub? When I saw her this morning walking around the park, with her beautiful curves and silky curly brown hair, I felt something that I've not felt in a long time. The need within me to claim that woman as my own, to dig my hands into her hair and make her feel like the goddess she is.

I quickly shake that thought out of my head, I don't have the time or energy to entertain the thought of anyone right now, especially someone as innocent looking as her. I'd ruin her, I may look like a gentleman and appear like someone you'd take home to your parents but I most certainly am not. I'm known for my reputation back home in London and she strikes me to be the type of girl who wants marriage and all that frilly shit that goes with it. I've done the romantic, hearts and flowers stuff before. Once bitten, twice shy. Never again, no way. Plus, I have an empire to run, so the most I can offer someone is an evening of being fucked, until the only name they know is mine.

I make my way over to my twin brother, who is sat in the snug of the pub and find him rereading the material ive had drawn up about the possibility of opening a head quarters here in Pine Brooke. I co-own Clearwater Industries with my brother, Jeremy and we have been in discussion for a while about opening a head quarters here in Pine Brooke. Jeremy, who is sat quietly reading the documents, points his finger at me when he sees me approach.

"Bradley, man, for the love of god. Put me out of the misery of reading this again. What are we going to be doing? I've already agreed that I think it would be a good move and im just waiting for the all clear from you, to then go ahead and find something suitable for our head office here".

"I have thought about it and done some thorough research of the businesses in this town I say, Ive come to think that it would benefit the people here, greatly by having our expertise on hand and we should be able to help make their businesses flourish and then get this town back on the map".

After looking into the businesses that are failing or being forced to close their doors because of the lack of customers, I really do feel that if we was to open a head office here, we would be able to support those businesses. Guide them onto the right track and then help them to grow their businesses even more. Pine Brooke was the place to go many years ago and I know with our guidance we can make it great again. It may take some convincing of the locals to get on board with everything that we would suggest, but we are nothing if not persistent.

Jeremy blows out a breath of relief, "Ah finally you have seen the sense that ive been trying to talk into you! Yes, it would not only benefit us but this town would be great again if they had us to help them. I'll contact our estate agent and find something suitable for us for the time being, while we find a more permanent home for our headquarters as I dont know about you, I'm sick of working from our apartment!"

I laugh at Jeremy, he is absolutely right about being sick of working from the apartment that we are currently renting with each other. As we wasnt too sure if we would be staying here long term, we went for the first listing that we found for while we was here. Its a 2 bedroom apartment where we have to work from the living room and when were both on calls or have meetings, we are constantly talking over each other. We need our own space where we can lay down our roots and grow our business here and we need it soon.

Add on the fact we are both single men, we do not need to be hearing each other fucking women. With that thought, I turn to Jeremy saying, "Actually, seen as we're talking of our apartment, I wanted to talk to you about it. Now that we have decided to stay here and open a head quarters, I think I'd like to find my own place. I cant be dealing with having to leave the fucking apartment when youve got a woman round". I say, rolling my eyes.