Chapter 10- Rachel

A few days later, I'm in the Townhall helping the brothers set up for their meeting in an hour. I've not spoken to Brad about what happened between us the other night, but he's come into the café every day since. We've spent most of the evenings with Tilly, Theo and Jeremy, sharing embarrassing stories and getting to know each other better.

Seeing Bradley laugh and joke with my friends has only made me like him more than I already did. He's been so sweet and polite, the total opposite of what he was like when I first met him. I've caught him watching me while I've been playing with Nellie or while I've been pottering around the café. Whenever we are all together, he seems to only have eyes for me and hell, I really like it. I'm in serious trouble when it comes to this man.

There's been nothing since the night in the pub from Joshua. I'm hoping he's given up on me and crawled back into the hole he came out of. I ain't letting that knob-jockey stop me from living my life. Bradley has been giving me some really intense self-defence lessons whenever we both get a spare 5 minutes. I'll be honest, it feels good learning how to take care of myself but it also feels so bloody good when Brad's pressed up behind me with his hand wrapped around my throat, breathing heavily down my ear or when I'm straddling his waist, pinning him to the floor, feeling his impressive length growing right where I so desperately want him.

You expect to feel hot, sweaty and achy after a workout but I'm hot, sweaty and achy for an entirely different reason. It's not from trying to defend myself or the exertion of trying to over power a man like Bradley. Oh, no! It's because of the grunts he makes when he hits the ground. It's because of the way he grips my thighs or hips when I've got him pinned beneath me. It's because of the way he watches my movement's with a dark glint in his eye. He makes me feel so god damn horny. It's like the best form of torture and foreplay rolled into one. Every. Single. Session. God bless my trusty vibrator! I must get another, in case I burn this one out from over use.

I'm adding the final few cookies to the platter, when I remember I need to get Pops the tree to take with me on Sunday. What a great way to distract from the mental images of sweat covered Bradley laid beneath me. I fumble around in my purse, trying to find my phone. Why are they always at the bottom when you need them in a rush! 10 minutes later, I'm cursing at my now dark phone screen. I've tried all of the places I can think of and they've got none left. What the hell am I meant to do now?

I'm pacing around in the corner of the hall, frantically trying to find somewhere that has a tree left before I have to give up my own damn tree, when Bradley comes up to me. "What's got you all worked up, cupcake?" he asks. That stupid bloody nickname, Theo has a lot to answer for I tell you!

Releasing a huff, I keep on searching. "I was supposed to get my Grandad a tree like mine to take with me when I go for Sunday dinner but with everything that's gone on, I forgot. And now, nowhere has got any and I'm going to have to sacrifice my own" I say with a whine. "Ooh, sorry. We haven't got any" I mimic, "Tell me this Bradley, why do bad things happen to good people, huh?" I dramatically flop into the chair next to me, put my elbows on my knees and rest my head in my hands.

Bradley lets out a laugh but stops when I look up to glare at him. He holds his hands up as a sign of peace. "I don't know why they do cupcake..." I let out another deflated huff, "...but I think I may have a solution" he says. This piques my interest. I walk up to him and grab the lapels of his suit.

Oh yeah, did I mention he was wearing a suit? He looks fine! His dark navy suit hugs his wide shoulders, his white shirt with the top couple of buttons undone, letting me catch a glimpse of the light smattering of hair on his chest, his hair styled in his usual messy waves. Hmm, he looks good enough to lick.