Jiang Jili put her head on the man's shoulder and called out to the child. The little guy became even happier and stretched out his arms towards him, trying to find him. .

"The hat is crooked. Please put it on again Wanwan." Jiang Jili said to the man next to him. He went to Jiang Chong, reached out to cover his ears, and said with a smile: "Why is it so cold? Please warm up." ."

Jiang Chong paused, and as soon as he raised his eyes, Jiang Jili wrapped him in his coat.

"Didn't you prepare a hat? Why don't you wear it?"

Jiang Chong looked at the lion hat on Rong Wanwan's head and curled his lips: "Ugly."

Jiang Jili was amused by him and leaned over to kiss him.

"It's so ugly. Isn't it cute? It fits you well." "

That's what a child wears."

Jiang Jili said, "You are a child too."

Jiang Chong huddled in his arms and held his hand. Without saying a word, Jiang Jili followed his gaze and asked in a low voice: "Shall I hug you?"

Jiang Chong: "No need."

Jiang Jili didn't listen to his duplicity and spread out his arms to hug him up. , seeing his ears turning red quickly, she kissed him again on the face.

"Didn't you like to cling to me before? Why, you no longer love me anymore?"

Jiang Chong looked at him: "Dad, I don't."

Jiang Jili chuckled: "I'm just kidding you."

Rong Zhen said with Rong Wanwan came over. The little guy was making a fuss along the way and wanted to climb on the man's shoulder. Jiang Jili stopped him: "Wanwan, be good." The little guy stuck out

his butt and stopped.

Rong Zhen helped him tug on his little hat again. Jiang Jili said to Jiang Chong, "I'll go get your hat too. My ears are already red from the cold." Jiang Chong: "No need..." Before he could finish his words, Jiang

Jili

said Li hugged him and turned to Rong Zhen. Jiang Chong noticed what the young man meant and said anxiously: "It's not frozen." But Jiang Jili didn't seem to understand,

and gave a confused "Huh", and then sent him into the hospital. into the man's arms.

Rong Zhen held one in his left hand and another in his right hand.

Jiang Chong felt as if insects were crawling all over his body. He supported the man's shoulders, turned his face in resistance and called out: "Dad." Jiang Jili smiled and touched the top of his head: "I'll get you a hat.

" , I'll be back soon."

Jiang Chong pursed his lips and finally swallowed the words, but his ears became even redder.

Rong Zhen clicked his tongue: "It's quite light."

Jiang Chong didn't look at him, his body was very straight: "Shut up if you can't speak."

Rong Wanwan looked at his father and his brother.

"Ya!"

Jiang Chong finally put on his lion hat. His delicate and cold face matched with the fiery red and festive hat, which inexplicably matched well.

Rongzhai finally gained popularity again.

Near noon, Jiang Jili simply tidied up and changed his clothes. There was a family dinner at his old house today, and he and Rong Zhen had agreed to go back.