12

Jiang Jili's soul and body seemed to be peeled off, nothing was visible on his face, he followed Cheng Yan through the whole process, but his consciousness was blurred, as if all the people and things here were separated from him by a thick and hazy layer fog.

He couldn't see clearly, and he didn't want to.

The weather has not turned fine, fierce rain washed the silent cemetery.

Jiang Jili couldn't remember what happened afterwards, and he didn't realize it until he got home, and his heart fell to the ground with a bang.

Chongchong nestled obediently beside him, snoring and rubbing against the back of his hand.

He didn't know how long he was in a daze, but he remembered that he came back with Cheng Yan in the morning, but now it was two o'clock in the afternoon, he had already missed lunch time, and he didn't feel hungry at all.

The villa was quiet, and there was an oppressive atmosphere everywhere.

His eyes moved slowly, looking outside the villa.

The military house is different from the old houses in the city center. It is located in the outskirts of Huaicheng. The dense and tall camphor trees are planted in an orderly manner, and there is a tight fence around it, and the villa is hidden in it.

Seen from the outside, the villa is luxurious and high-profile, but Jiang Jili sees it from the inside, and feels that all this is like a huge cage.

The towering trees were densely packed, and he was almost suffocating.

The rain stopped near noon, Jiang Jili got up and went downstairs, Cheng Yan was in the courtyard telling people what to do, Jiang Jili walked over.

"Uncle Cheng."

Cheng Yan turned to look at him: "Ma'am."

"It's too boring at home, I want to go out for a walk, is that okay?"

Cheng Yan hesitated for a moment: "Lin Qi is not here, you..."

"I can, Uncle Cheng, just let the driver follow me."

Cheng Yan nodded: "Where is the lady going? I will report to the husband later."

Jiang Jili was obviously stunned and couldn't answer for a while. He thought for a while in his mind.

Where is he going? Where can he go?

After blinking slightly, Jiang Jili said softly, "I want to go to the Lego flagship store on Songshan Road."

Maybe it was because he was really in a bad mood, or maybe it was because he thought of the scene in Changling Cemetery in the morning, Cheng Yan didn't say much, and quickly arranged a driver for him.

Today is a working day, and because of the bad weather, there are very few people in the store, and it looks a bit deserted and lonely. Maybe it's because the last time I came here, it was the anniversary store celebration, and it was very lively. Compared with today Strong, Jiang Jili also gave birth to some uncomfortable feelings.

He seemed a little too lonely.

There is only one child in the building area in the middle of the hall today. There are guarding staff standing outside, but no adults are seen. He looked at it for a while and couldn't help but walk over.

"Hi, may I ask what you need?"

Jiang Jili put his finger on the building block-style wall and said, "Can I go in?" After asking, he continued, "I bought all the new building blocks over there."