6

The bath towel was slowly torn apart by a man flirting, and soon fell into pieces, half covered, Rong Zhen reached out from behind and clasped his chin with his hand.

"It's never too late to cry now."

Jiang Jili didn't dare to refuse, no matter how painful it was, he just choked up in a low voice, his voice intermittent.

"Sir... I have to visit the old lady tomorrow..."

Rong Zhen kissed him, dragging him into more intense chaos.

He couldn't avoid it that night, his tie was tied in some kind of knot, the more he struggled, the tighter he was, he was locked in that place, almost passed out.

When he opened his eyes the next day, his whole body was in pain as if someone had whipped him all night. The red marks on his wrists worn by the tie were already bruised, and his knees were even more horrific, as if he had been punished. Turning around, his vision suddenly stopped somewhere.

The tie that had tied him up all night was now lying on the floor like trash.

He almost forgot that this was a gift he picked for Rong Zhen.

Jiang Jili blinked, and sat up propped up. The room was extravagant and messy, while Rong Zhen took a shower and returned to the master bedroom as early as the end.

He lay down beside the bed, picked up the tie, looked at it carefully for a long time, then laughed at himself, lowered his eyes and threw it into the trash can.

At ten o'clock this morning, he was going back to Rong's old house with Rong Zhen. The old lady was getting old, and she missed her son and daughter more and more, so she would let them go back every once in a while.

The old lady Rong has three sons and one daughter. Rong Zhen is the second in the Rong family. She is the actual person in power. In front of the ancestral memorial tablet in the old house, he lost his leg, and he was scared out of his wits, and there were no more waves after that.

Later, it was said that he was going abroad for recuperation, but in fact, he was thrown abroad by Rong Zhen and his personal freedom was restricted. I haven't seen him at the Rong family banquet for several years.

The old lady Rong is the concubine in charge, and she has seen this kind of thing a lot, so she just turns a blind eye and closes her eyes, and treats it as if she can't see it until it's in front of her, and she takes a step back and says that even if she wants to, she can't. To Rong Zhen's head. After Mr. Rong passed away, Rong Zhen became the new head of the Rong family, and he had the final say on the entire Rong family.

The family banquet was the same this time. Most of the Rong family came back obediently because they were afraid of Rong Zhen. This was all tacit.

Not long after Jiang Jili woke up, Lin Qi knocked on the door. Today, the stylist chose a beige casual suit for him. Because of matching needs, the sleeves were slightly rolled up twice, and the traces of the wrist were exposed.

He was a little uncomfortable, shrank his arms, the stylist was very gentle, and quickly picked out a bracelet for him to wear, and even covered him with foundation.

When choosing the shoes at the end, the stylist also thoughtfully took a pair of more comfortable sneakers. Jiang Jili knew what the stylist saw. He was limping when he came out of the bathroom just now, and his movements seemed particularly inconvenient .

He smiled slightly: "Thank you."

At nine o'clock, Lin Qi took him downstairs, the Rolls-Royce in the courtyard was already waiting, Rong Zhen was sitting in the back seat with his eyes closed, Lin Qi opened the door, Jiang Jili walked lightly got in the car.