83

Rong Zhen really doesn’t know how to coax people, or very badly.

A man who has always been in a high position has been accustomed to calling people trash for many years. People have always guessed his thoughts, but he rarely coaxes people to call him "baby", thus concealing the fact that this big man is an out-and-out person under his noble appearance. Straight man facts.

When Jiang Jili cried, he had no choice but to admit his mistake. Fortunately, Jiang Jili didn't ask him where he went wrong, so Rong Zhen would most likely fail the answer.

Jiang Chong didn't sit back and do nothing as he said after making sarcastic remarks that day. The main reason was that he couldn't stand it anymore. He didn't know how long it would take to wait for the man to coax him, so at nine o'clock that night, Zai Rongzhen was still being raped. When the door was closed, Jiang Chong went to knock on the door.

He only called once and the door opened.

The man stopped sweeping the floor instantly and looked over. The young man looked a little tired, probably because he didn't get a good rest in the afternoon and didn't go to bed on time at night.

He opened his mouth, but before the words came out, the door closed again.

Rong Zhen just waited at the door for ten minutes.

When Jiang Chong came out again, he only said one sentence: "My dad said he was thirsty."

The meaning was obvious.

Rong Zhen had not seen the young man a few times today, and he had already gone crazy thinking about it. Now that he had received permission, he pushed the door open and went in without any hesitation.

This time he didn't forget to lock the door.

The young man was sitting on the bedside, quietly turning the pages of a book. Normally, he should have gone to bed at this time, but for some reason today, the young man seemed to have suppressed his temper. Although people came in, they did not talk to him.

There was a round-bellied thermos kettle on the bedside. Rong Zhen picked it up gently. There was still more than half a cup of water in it. He squatted beside the bed and stared at the young man's lowered eyebrows.

"Baby, drink some water."

Jiang Jili didn't raise her eyes, silently took the water cup, opened the lid, and took a few sips with a straw.

The young man drank water in a sip, looking so obedient and beautiful. Rong Zhen felt so soft that he lowered his hand and quickly took the glass of water.

"It's late, baby, go to bed early. Reading so late is not good for your eyes. Find a place with good light tomorrow and I will read with you, eh? Okay?" Jiang Jili whispered: "No,

tomorrow I don’t want to read.”

“Then let’s build blocks. I showed the baby some new ones...” “

No.”

“Then what does the baby want to do...”

Jiang Jili suddenly interrupted by stuffing the book into the man’s arms. After hearing his words, he lowered his eyes and said aggrievedly: "I'm going to sleep now."

The young man pulled the quilt and got in, like a little ostrich hiding from others.

Rong Zhen finally managed to talk to the young man, but a few words made him angry again, and a quilt bag bulged out on the bed.

"Baby." Rong Zhen whispered, "Don't bore yourself."

Jiang Jili didn't move at all.

"Be obedient and come out for some air." The man's voice was extremely patient and gentle, but the more he spoke, the more energetic Jiang Jili became, as if she had to confront him to relieve her anger.