72

Ji Zhuo froze in place, forgot to let go of the hand that was handing the water glass, Jiang Jili took it twice, and found that the person in front of him was holding him tight, he raised his eyes, and there was a little doubt in his wide eyes .

"Sorry." Ji Zhuo let go of his hand in time after reacting.

His eyes dimmed, however, just as the stormy waves with calm expressions surged, he saw the young man's empty ring finger. He didn't wear a ring, and there was no trace of having worn it.

Ji Zhuo was very perceptive, and said half tentatively: "I thought Teacher Jiang was about the same age as me, but I didn't expect to be married."

Jiang Jili smiled, understood this time, but deliberately did not answer the question he had hidden in the words.

Just say, "A few years older than you."

Of course Ji Zhuo could hear that Jiang Jili didn't want to talk about it, so he quickly bypassed it, changed the topic without any pressure, and then chatted with Jiang Jili about a few children in the piano shop.

When Jiang Jili mentioned children, he always had endless things to say, Ji Zhuo silently put a key mark on the word children, Jiang Jili likes children.

The morning passed quickly, and Ji Zhuo didn't mention any topics that made the young people uncomfortable. Jiang Jili's situation.

If young people have a partner who loves each other very much, they will most likely speak out generously and willingly, instead of evading the topic like this.

He has been in poor health recently, and even the owner of the piano shop is so concerned about it. He called home but only said to his son, where is his partner? Why not call your partner?

The young man doesn't even have a decent ring. Everyone knows the meaning and importance of a wedding ring to both partners. Is he unwilling to wear it or not?

Either possibility points to a result. Ji Zhuo thought, it's not that he has no chance at all, he can accept this result.

After the piano shop closed at noon, they went to a Cantonese restaurant, the dishes were probably authentic, but Ji Zhuo had no appetite.

He came here after leaving Baicheng and stayed in Tongqiao Town for a while. Ji Zhuo came to this remote and backward town to relax, so when he first came here, he visited all over here, including this Cantonese restaurant. He came here once, and it didn't suit his appetite.

So more attention and eyes were given to Jiang Jili. He paid special attention to many details, and found that the young people who were heavy in oil and salt hardly touched them very much. Instead, they drank a lot of soup and ate some sweet dishes.

Compared with him, the young man's appetite is really not big. He only moved his chopsticks a few times because he didn't want to eat, but Jiang Jili could only eat so much.

Shao Wei joked: "You just eat this little, and you come to scold me early the next day. I'm afraid of him."

Jiang Jili was holding the cup, his white hands gently supporting the side of his face.

Ji Zhuo couldn't help being attracted by the beautiful young man. He asked, "Is he Teacher Jiang's son?"

Jiang Jili raised his eyes: "Yes, don't listen to him, he is very good early."

Shao Wei was not afraid of getting into trouble, and intervened, "You'll know when you see it."

Ji Zhuo was indeed a little curious, but it wasn't because of Shao Wei's words. He started to be curious when he saw Jiang Jili calling on the phone at noon today.