77

Tongqiao actually had a light snow that night, which is really rare. A small place turned white in just a few hours, and it was a bit dazzling at first glance.

As expected, Jiang Jili didn't sleep well. First, he was half asleep and half awake and had a lucid dream. He got up from the bed tired and exhausted, and then he felt nauseous. He vomited for a while, until he felt dizzy. ease.

It may be because of pregnancy, Jiang Jili is more afraid of the cold than others, even though he has gone to the bathroom several times because of stomach discomfort, but back and forth is only a little cold sweat, not to mention that he did not warm up, but made himself more It's hard.

He slept in a hurry last night, and almost fled back home after getting off Ji Zhuo's car. He forced himself not to think wildly, and even turned off his mobile phone, but he still didn't sleep well.

Jiang Jili took a deep breath and took a cup of hot water from the kitchen. After drinking it, he felt that his body was not so cold, so he got back into the bed again.

The mobile phone was thrown far away by him, and it was placed on the cabinet at the door of the bedroom to charge. Jiang Jili leaned his back against the head of the bed, staring at the mobile phone in the distance without sleepiness.

I dare not take it.

He was afraid that as soon as he turned on his phone, Ji Zhuo's messages would rush to his face. He didn't want to mention the embarrassment of last night with Ji Zhuo again. He was also afraid that Ji Zhuo would apologize, because Ji Zhuo was right about this matter, and he was also afraid that Ji Zhuo would say What outrageous words, because he didn't even think about whether to accept it or not.

Like he said, he thinks they should all calm down.

But this is just Jiang Jili's own expectation.

He buried his face between his bent knees, and grabbed the legs of his pajamas once and for all, as if he was thinking about something, before he straightened up slowly after an unknown period of time.

He looked at the quietly charging mobile phone again.

Jiang Jili suddenly lifted the quilt and got out of bed, stared over, picked up the phone, and turned it on.

He really didn't want to face it, but he still had to see him anyway, and his avoidance would only make things more embarrassing, he thought, see, at least give a similar answer.

With a buzzing sound, the cold and white light of the mobile phone shone on his face.

There is only one missed call from Ji Zhuo.

Jiang Jili bit his lower lip.

He couldn't help but feel a little guilty. He didn't say a word on the way home yesterday. Of course he could feel Ji Zhuo's probing and cramped eyes, but he was too ashamed. His whole body seemed to be on fire, and he didn't respond at all. Dare to give.

After separating from Ji Zhuo, he turned off his mobile phone immediately, and the time of the call was 7:11 in the evening, not long after he had just returned home.

Ji Zhuo was full of guilt. When he called, he found that he had turned off the phone. In fact, his attitude was very clear. When Qin Xingjiang sent him the photos, the phone had more than 60% battery power left. shutdown.

Ji Zhuo naturally understood, so he didn't fight anymore.

But there is a lot of other information, there are voices and texts, Jiang Jili read them one by one.

Ji Zhuo: Did I scare you today? I'm really sorry, Mr. Jiang.

Ji Zhuo: I know it's very abrupt and impolite to do so, it's my fault.