60

Jiang Jili was a little uncomfortable with Rong Zhen's obsession, especially in front of others, but Rong Zhen was strangely obsessed.

Several times Jiang Jili asked the servant who was good at gardening flowers and plants in Rongzhai for advice, while he was still in the living room, Rong Zhen hugged him tightly into his arms and kissed him affectionately.

This happened more than once. Rong Zhen was always looking for him. As soon as Jiang Jili left his sight, he became uncontrollably anxious. He had to hug someone in his arms and touch the softness and warmth of youth. Only by warming his body temperature and smelling the sweet breath on his neck can he gradually calm down.

Obviously the person is already his, but he feels crazy and insecure like he is sick. He always has to say "miss you" and "love you" to the young people countless times, and at the same time make sure that the young people think the same way.

As long as Jiang Jili shows the slightest reluctance, Rong Zhen will stay up all night. In fact, many times Jiang Jili does not do it on purpose, it is entirely because Rong Zhen is too much, and even makes trouble for no reason. tied around.

When Jiang Jili couldn't bear it, he would struggle a little and tell the man not to, but this was just a reasonable appeal. He really couldn't figure out why men always have such big mood swings.

Last time when Rong Zhen called back, he insisted on saying something shameful on the phone, but Jiang Jili refused to agree if he couldn’t say it, so this time when Rong Zhen went home, Jiang Jili was forced by Rong Zhen not long after he went upstairs. on the sofa.

He blushed completely.

"There were people around me at the time, Auntie and Uncle Liu were moving vases, I...I couldn't say it..."

Jiang Jili leaned against the sofa, imprisoned in the middle by the man sitting on the edge facing him, unable to move.

The man's hand measured inch by inch from his ankle bone to his waist, and then lightly embraced it, lowered his head and pecked at the side of his face.

"Then next time you answer the phone, go to a place where no one is around, okay?"

Jiang Jili's face became hotter, and he was embarrassed to speak.

"I didn't say it on the phone last time, but now I'm the only one here, huh?" Rong Zhen's voice was very gentle, coaxing: "Baby, I want to hear it."

Jiang Jili's heart was about to explode under his gaze, and he said in a small voice, "Sir, it's alright if you don't say anything."

The man buried him in his neck and hugged him tighter.

He whispered softly: "Just say it once, please baby."

Jiang Jili's ear tip touched the side of the man's face, and the touch of skin to skin made him shiver all over.

He knew that he would probably not be able to escape today, the more Rong Zhen was rejected by him, the more he would take this matter to heart, and then he became more and more paranoid, an ordinary little thing could become a nightmare to imprison him.

Jiang Jili's eyelashes trembled, he raised his hand to hook Rong Zhen's neck, and slowly whispered something in his ear.

The young man might feel too ashamed, tears welled up in the corners of his eyes after he finished speaking, let alone his face, his neck and even the lower part of his collarbone flushed slightly.

His fingers curled up nervously, breathing messily.

"Sir, I'm not very good at... is this okay?"

The man didn't speak, but the muscles all over his body tensed up, and his breath became thick and uncontrollable. After an unknown amount of time, Jiang Jili suddenly felt that his neck was wrapped in delicate kisses, bit by bit, There is even a downward trend.