56

Jiang Jili was questioned.

"I have no idea……"

Rong Zhen looked at him: "Lost it?"

Jiang Jili was a little confused: "I don't remember, maybe I lost it somewhere, I didn't pay attention."

Rong Zhen was scary.

The young man looked very innocent. He lowered his eyes and said slowly after a while: "I remembered, I took it off yesterday when I was making snacks for Qiaoqiao. When the ingredients are found, they are placed on a table.”

"After that... I can't remember after that."

"terribly sorry."

Jiang Jili inevitably felt a little guilty. He said so much, but in fact he didn't take this chain to heart, so he didn't pay attention to it after losing it for a long time. He slowly remembered it when he was asked by a man.

How could Rong Zhen not know what he was thinking.

"Sir..." Jiang Jili's voice suddenly dropped again, and Lin Qi who fell on the ground breathed heavily, embarrassed and without dignity, like a dying fish or some animal, except that he didn't look like a human.

Jiang Jili felt that the person who fell on the ground was nothing like a human being, and it was all because of the feeling brought to him by the invincible and superior person in front of him. His understanding of the man in front of him gradually became clearer. This is an extremely selfish and indifferent person. Those without any empathy...maybe animals too.

After Jiang Jili lost his memory, he got to know him again, but he didn't understand him. In his world and values, have the words respect and equality never existed? Jiang Jili couldn't figure out why he loved him even more, and couldn't figure out where there was any love in their apparently illusory and broken marriage.

The partner that was gradually sketched in his heart was terrible, not the perfect look that anyone said. Jiang Jili believed in his intuition, so the sentence he didn't want to say clearly was an announcement in front of everyone.

This man has been lying to him.

Jiang Ji made it clear.

He looked up at Rong Zhen: "Sir, so what mistake did Lin Qi make?"

"Lili, you don't need to know." Rong Zhen avoided this question, but in fact he had already answered it in his heart. He said in his heart, because this daring thing likes you, because this crawling thing prevents me from finding it. you.

Really boring.

He didn't want to lower himself to explain this kind of thing, not to mention it sounded like he was eating meaningless dry vinegar, so that everything he did became crude and illogical.

Rong Zhen is conceited and arrogant, he can't tolerate a speck of sand in his eyes, very few people can empathize with someone like him.

Of course Jiang Jili couldn't either, or in other words, he was too frightened and exhausted to get to know Rong Zhen like this.

"He needs a doctor." Jiang Jili whispered, there was emotion in his eyes that Rong Zhen couldn't understand.

"Sir, Lynch needs a doctor."

Rong Zhen didn't speak, but reached out to him, Jiang Jili quickly avoided the shackles in front of him, in a defensive posture, Rong Zhen was like an eagle locking on its prey, and his tone changed: "Lili, don't be willful."

Jiang Jili felt a little angry, why? Why is he self-willed, why does this person in front of him feel that it is someone else's fault when he is slightly dissatisfied?