37

The piano shop closes at 6:00 pm every day, and there will be two breaks at the middle door, each time for 15 minutes.

In the second half of the class, the children will have a small class activity. They will be divided into three groups. They will compete to play the piece taught by Jiang Jili in the first half of the class today.

And Jiang Jili planned to take advantage of the gap between classes to go out and buy some snacks as prizes for the children. He remembered that there was a candy store not far from the piano store.

He talked to Shao Wei and left the piano shop.

Jiang Jili was walking on the side of the road silently counting the number of children and estimating the amount of candy he would buy. Unexpectedly, as soon as he passed a street corner, a huge force hit Jiang Jili, who was dragged onto the road unprepared. a car.

He didn't bump into anything, but fell into a broad embrace. But even so, Jiang Jili was still terrified. He screamed, subconsciously slapped the person who was holding him madly, and even kicked the door a few times unintentionally. He was so shocked that he was in a cold sweat, dying Close your eyes.

A voice came from my ear: "Lili, it's me."

Jiang Jili opened his eyes suddenly, panting heavily, but he was not comforted by these words. He became even more frightened when he saw the person in front of him, and cried out directly.

Without saying a word, he struggled to get out of the car.

"Hey, let me hug you."

The man's arms were like iron hoops, wrapping around his shoulders and waist, embracing his whole body in his arms.

"Let me go..." Jiang Jili struggled several times.

Rong Zhen buried his face between his neck and the door, greedily sniffing the clean and warm fragrance of his body, his voice was low and hoarse, full of longing.

"Baby, have you missed me these days?"

Rong Zhen always likes to ask this question. Every time he sees him after a long absence, Rong Zhen always asks this question. He always feels happy when he gets the answer he wants, which has not changed over the years.

The only thing that has changed is that in the past Jiang Jili would have no choice but to answer because of fear, but now he resists all over his body, and the meaning is very clear. He did not want.

Rong Zhen didn't get an answer, and didn't continue to ask, his lips lightly rubbed against the young man's tender and fair neck, expressing his extreme attachment and longing for the person in front of him, almost morbid, tasting his taste deeply.

"Lili, I miss you so much, I want to hug you, I want to kiss you, I want to..." He said the remaining two words very quietly, but they entered Jiang Jili's ears very clearly, Jiang Jili stared His eyes widened, and tears came out from shame and anger.

His eyelashes trembled: "Don't say it anymore! You should save this kind of words to your lover or future wife..."

Rong Zhen: "I don't have a lover, Lili, and you are the only future wife."

As he said that, he was about to kiss him for real. Jiang Jili was a little anxious, so he stretched out his hand and pushed him hard without thinking.

"No! I'm going to class soon, please let me go! The kids in the music shop are still waiting for me..."

Rong Zhen remained motionless, and said, "Lili, I'm waiting for you too."

Jiang Jili pushed him a few times without pushing the person away, and even Rong Zhen's actions went too far, his big hand came in along the hem of his T-shirt, Jiang Jili was hugged tightly by him, panicked the door, and opened the door. He bit down on the shoulder lying in front of him.

He took a bite so hard that his mouth tasted bloody.

Rong Zhen finally stopped, and Jiang Jili took advantage of the gap to push him again, the distance between the man and him widened, and Jiang Jili hurriedly retreated to the place next to the car window.

He grabbed the car door handle and tugged it a few times, but the door didn't move at all.

The cold sweat on his forehead was all down, and Rong Zhen was bitten and pushed away by him just now. , did not move any more, and now just quietly watched him panicked.

"Open the car door..." Jiang Jili's finger knuckles turned white while holding the doorknob, and he clung to the corner tightly, as startled as a little rabbit whose neck was lifted by someone.

Rong Zhen slowly took off his coat, loosened his tie, and said, "I opened the car door and you ran away."

Jiang Jili broke down a bit: "Mr. Rong, I really want to go back to class."

"Lili, I just want you to accompany me, you can stay by my side for a while, okay? I can buy that piano store you want and give it to you, and I can even open countless ones for you... "

Jiang Jili: "I don't want it!" His eyes widened, a little red: "I just want to go back to class! I promised them, promised the children to bring them gifts, I just want to go back!"

Rong Zhen was silent for a long time: "I also brought you a gift."

Jiang Jili was about to cry angrily, he turned his head and stubbornly refused to look in his direction.

Rong Zhen took out an extremely exquisite and luxurious box with several layers of packaging inside and out. After gently opening it, he took out the bracelet inside.

"Honey, let me put it on for you."

Jiang Jili directly hid his hands behind his back, and said, "This is too expensive Mr. Rong, I can't accept it, you can give it to someone else, I'm just an ordinary person, I don't deserve to wear such a luxurious thing."

"Jiang Jili." The man called his name.

Jiang Jili trembled, and the door was shrouded in fear almost instantly. This was his conditioned reflex and he couldn't control it at all. It would take him a while to get over the panic with his rationality.

"Mr. Rong..."

Rong Zhen softened his tone again: "Be good, hold out your hand."

Jiang Jili still shook his head.

Rong Zhen: "Lili, don't make me angry."

This sentence was already full of threats. Jiang Jili's body began to tremble, and his eyes soon filled with tears. His voice was a little hoarse, and he was soft with grievances. He said: "I already have a bracelet, I like it very much. , I don't want to replace it."

Rong Zhen's temples twitched, and he asked, "That string of worthless garbage in your hand? Who gave it to you?"

Jiang Jili: "This is not rubbish! Mr. Rong... As I said, I like it very much..."

Rong Zhen pulled his hand out from behind, and squinted his eyes for a moment to look at it. The small stars made of long strips of low-quality cardboard were strung together in a string, and the eye-catching colors were close together, without any sense of beauty , and even the star-studded rope on the middle door is of the worst quality, as if it could be broken with a light pull.

"Is the bracelet I spent 300 million photographs inferior to this string of things?" Rong Zhen's voice was deep.

Jiang Jili lowered his eyes, his long eyelashes covered his eyes, and looked extremely fragile: "Mr. Rong, we measure value differently. Even if you spend a billion yuan to take pictures, it doesn't make sense to me. , you should put it away."

Rong Zhen clasped his wrist so hard that several veins on the back of his hand burst out.

"Impossible." Rong Zhen threw out three words one by one.

"Jiang Jili, throw this bunch of trash away for me."