63

After the auction ended, Jiang Jili didn't stay in City A for too long.

In the past few days, Rong Zhen called him dozens of times a day, like an abandoned lonely person, and every time he talked for less than a minute, he would say "when will I go home?"

Jiang Jili took the trouble to show him the time gate of the invitation letter, and explained to him that he would go back after the auction, but the effect was minimal.

The longer Rong Zhen does not see him, the more unstable his mood becomes. Every time he calls Jiang Jili, he can notice that the red marks on the door between his eyebrows are getting deeper and deeper. He knows that this person is not sleeping well, so he goes back soon. up.

He was a little helpless, after being hugged and kissed by Rong Zhen, he nestled in his arms and gently rubbed the center of his brows, stroked his thin white fingers, Jiang Jili looked at the man and said softly:

"I just went out for a few days, and it's not like I won't come back. Why are you acting like a child? You haven't been like this for a long time." Jiang Jili said with a smile: "Okay, sir, don't frown, I will give you tonight Make lotus root ribs..."

"Tomorrow, I will consult with a nutritionist. You don't sleep well, so you need to adjust your diet for a few days."

Rong Zhen bent down and leaned against the young man's shoulder, and closed his eyes tiredly: "Let them do it, baby, you can spend more time with me, okay?"

"Aren't I here to accompany you?" Jiang Jili patted him on the back, coaxing: "Go to sleep for a while, I'm at home, you wake up and come downstairs to find me, huh?"

Rong Zhen was about to put the weight of his entire body on him, and his long arms held the young man tightly in his arms.

"You sleep with me for a while, Mr. can't sleep without you by my side."

In the current situation, Jiang Jili couldn't leave even if he wanted to, Rong Zhen's body was stretched to the limit, Jiang Jili was worried and helpless, he sighed lightly, lowered his head and kissed the man's side face .

"Okay, then you should sleep well, and don't be willful when the nutritionist is conditioning your body..."

Rong Zhen's breath had become a bit lingering, and Jiang Jili's words also stopped, and he stopped rambling, he patted the man's arm on his waist, and said in a low voice: "Sir, go to bed and sleep. .”

"Hmm..." Rong Zhen responded, and after a long time got up, he hugged Jiang Jili and put him on the big soft bed.

He wrapped the young man in his arms and kissed him a few times on the hair.

Jiang Jili also put his arms around him: "Go to sleep." Helping him unbutton his shirt with his fingers, and brushing his hair for him, he obediently leaned over.

"Lili." Rong Zhen's hoarse voice suddenly sounded.

"Um?"

"Don't leave me, okay?"

Jiang Jili wanted to raise his head, but was restrained by Rong Zhen and couldn't move. He could only see the man's Adam's apple, but couldn't see his expression clearly.

"Why did you say this suddenly?" Jiang Jili laughed, "I won't leave."

Rong Zhen didn't seem to hear his reply, and his voice became low and soft, similar to raving: "Don't leave me again, Lili, Mister can't live without you..."

Jiang Jili's heart skipped a beat when he heard this, and he patted the back of his shoulder with his hands. It took a while for the man to fall asleep, and Jiang Jili was finally able to move his body. He raised his eyes and saw the man's brows wrinkled unconsciously again.